Manchester City v Newcastle

McFaul

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite, but I'd kick myself if it happened now, so...

ip8wg6.jpg

:)

Fuck it, am having some of that too..couldnt you do him as last goalscorer too?...or would that have to be on a seperate slip?...if its one nowt he's first and last...

I got a free five pound bet on Newcastle so I've gone for the draw, certainly more in hope than expectation.

Bloody hell, living on the edge there ewerk :razz:

So much negativity. I understand we are huge underdogs and Man City has beaten us idk how many games, but we have to be optimistic. Hope we can sneak away with a win here and give our players confidence to do something special this season. WE HAVE TO BELIEVE!!!

So much negativity. I understand we are huge underdogs and Man City has beaten us idk how many games, but we have to be optimistic. Hope we can sneak away with a win here and give our players confidence to do something special this season. WE HAVE TO BELIEVE!!!

:lol:

I saw my first game at St. James' Park 30 years ago. We got beat 1-0 by Shrewsbury Town. I admire your enthusiasm though maybe you aren't as jaded as us knackers that have seen it all before.

:lol:

I saw my first game at St. James' Park 30 years ago. We got beat 1-0 by Shrewsbury Town. I admire your enthusiasm though maybe you aren't as jaded as us knackers that have seen it all before.

Wow 30 years that passion. I am a pretty recent edition to the toon army but I love Newcastle United through the good and the bad. I understand we are in some BAD times right now and there is next to nothing to really be optimistic about, but no matter what this is our team and instead of all the constant complaining and I have been guilty of this too I think we should get behind the players staff even the owner cause for better or worse they are who we have and we gotta believe, pray , hope for good things. I dont care what anyone says i believe we can be a top 4 team barring any injury and the players actually play to their ability. We are a good team with the best fans and hopefully if we can start winning some more we can begin to recruit a higher tier caliber player and thats when the fun will really begin =]. It all begins with the win at Man City on Monday =]

***I apologize for the rant just passionate im not trying to go against anyone or calling ppl out just wanted to express my opinion***

Newcastle have never won at the Etihad – and City are unbeaten against them in 13 meetings.

But Pardew insisted: “I don’t think there is a mental barrier. We’ve beaten all the big teams or at least taken points from them. City are the one big team we have never done well against, so it would be fantastic to bury that one as well.”

Pardew believes French midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa could hold the key to a Magpies resurgence.

Ben Arfa is in contention to start against City after coming through a careful pre-season programme unscathed.

The player’s injury problems began at City in 2010 when he suffered a double leg-break in a challenge from Nigel De Jong.

Pardew said: “We’ve nursed Hatem through the pre-season. We’re hoping if we can get a full season out of him our season will be a success.”

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/422914/Hard-luck-story-for-Newcastle-s-Alan-Pardew?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-football-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Football+Feed%29

Everyone give the ball to Hatem...Hatem you run into the box and score.

Top tactician.

Wow 30 years that passion. I am a pretty recent edition to the toon army but I love Newcastle United through the good and the bad. I understand we are in some BAD times right now and there is next to nothing to really be optimistic about, but no matter what this is our team and instead of all the constant complaining and I have been guilty of this too I think we should get behind the players staff even the owner cause for better or worse they are who we have and we gotta believe, pray , hope for good things. I dont care what anyone says i believe we can be a top 4 team barring any injury and the players actually play to their ability. We are a good team with the best fans and hopefully if we can start winning some more we can begin to recruit a higher tier caliber player and thats when the fun will really begin =]. It all begins with the win at Man City on Monday =]

***I apologize for the rant just passionate im not trying to go against anyone or calling ppl out just wanted to express my opinion***

Very few people will give the team more vocal encouragement than me at a match, (always have), but shouting praise for a bloke like our owner? :lol:

We've been in far worse positions than this before but at least we had some sort of pride about our club which just isn't there with this regime. We could be far more positive about things and it wouldn't take much but positivety starts in the boardroom and the man in charge has none of this in reality. He has no optimism about selling away tickets for a start and can't bare the idea he could lose £40 on a unsold ticket at the expense of 1000 supporters not being given the chance to back their team away from home. He has no optimism our club could grow and attract the massive sponsorship deals the 'big clubs' (as Pardew likes to call them) can get. Maybe that's what gets us down more now compared to worse situations in the past? We are a cheap and nasty joke of a club with no respect for our past or our own support under this bloke.

Remain convinced we can get something out of this. Just got a feeling. Willing to put my money where my mouth is in fact.

Bet slip or it didn't happen