Manchester City v Newcastle

McFaul

Theres a boozer outside Piccadily station, you can get the free bus to the ground from the street outside there. Keep an eye out for two forty something vagrants minesweeping pints. That'll be me and my mate, after I've been for a cup of tea at me auntie Brenda's. Mums a manc. Weddings in our family are like a bad episode of Shameless.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet that's a brilliant pub

When manu dicked us 6 nowt we were so pissed after an afternoon in there we didnt know theyd scored 6 till about half 10 at night...we had made into OT, but left at two nowt, had a pint in the pub across the road where we saw the third, then went into town...gets a bit vague after that...

When manu dicked us 6 nowt we were so pissed after an afternoon in there we didnt know theyd scored 6 till about half 10 at night...we had made into OT, but left at two nowt, had a pint in the pub across the road where we saw the third, then went into town...gets a bit vague after that...

:lol:

Were the team out with you

god knows why am looking forward to tonight's mauling. just excited for the new season I guess.

Edited by to dumb

We'll play a 4-5-1.. The only positions in doubt are at the back. Taylor might miss out so that would put Mapou in the center, Santon at LB.

I'm not entirely convinced about City's new boss so this could be a good opportunity to get a point (IF they play a very different system to how Mancini did)

I'm not happy with the transfer window so far, but I think the wailing and gnashing of teeth over this game is a bit ott. We'll likely get beat, but we put in performances at Man u and Spurs last season that show we can sometimes turn up at top clubs and not be embarrassed.

So they beat us 4 nowt last time? Elliot, Obertan, Simpson, Perch, Gosling and Bigirimana played that day. Think we can put up a much better performance tonight.

I'm not happy with the transfer window so far, but I think the wailing and gnashing of teeth over this game is a bit ott. We'll likely get beat, but we put in performances at Man u and Spurs last season that show we can sometimes turn up at top clubs and not be embarrassed.

So they beat us 4 nowt last time? Elliot, Obertan, Simpson, Perch, Gosling and Bigirimana played that day. Think we can put up a much better performance tonight.

This is the same team that chucked in the towel at the end of last season when we were still fighting relegation. 6-0 off Liverpool, 3-0 off Sunderland. Good players? Yes. Good team? Are we fuck

This is the same team that chucked in the towel at the end of last season when we were still fighting relegation. 6-0 off Liverpool, 3-0 off Sunderland. Good players? Yes. Good team? Are we fuck

..and they've learned from that I'm sure :D

We could do with 3 injuries and 2 suspensions to force Ashley's hand in transfers

:lol: you have to laugh but this isn't far off the truth. even then it probably won't force the cunt's hand.

We've a pretty much full strength squad (with what we have) which we never really did at any point last season so there's no excuses if it goes tits up.

I'd have Anita in ahead of Tiote for what it's worth. He has more pace and passes quicker and more accurately.

Sissoko can tussle with Y.Toure.. so we need the right tools to get it to the forwards when we get possession back. Tiote will really stifle our play as well as being a total liability.

We've a pretty much full strength squad (with what we have) which we never really did at any point last season so there's no excuses if it goes tits up.

I'd have Anita in ahead of Tiote for what it's worth. He has more pace and passes quicker and more accurately.

Sissoko can tussle with Y.Toure.. so we need the right tools to get it to the forwards when we get possession back. Tiote will really stifle our play as well as being a total liability.

Anita isn't as good at breaking up play as Tiote is though and unfortunately due to Pardew's outlook on things that counts more than being able to pass and move.

Ben Arfa didn't start any of those games ....or the four nowt at Man City.

The fat fuck is carrying all my hopes and dreams.

The Magpies were allocated 1,700 places and sold just under 1,500 of them, while City also failed to sell out - and announced that child and OAP season ticket cards could be used by adults for the game.

:huh: