Manchester City v Newcastle

McFaul

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought Dummet played really well, Mbwiwa is certainly a better centre half than a full back. Thank fucks that's over. Alan resign while your still got some dignity left.

Score was ultimately what we were expecting. The way it happened though was less than flattering.

That's alright then, I'm sure the next performance will be a whole lot better... :glare:

Tiote man, looks absolutely clueless.

I thought Dummett looked promising at least, seems pacy and can time a challenge. Other than only Krul deserves a mention, brilliant as usual. A couple of the saves were unbelievable.

thought Dummet played really well, Mbwiwa is certainly a better centre half than a full back. Thank fucks that's over. Alan resign while your still got some dignity left.

To be fair why should he? I want him gone as much as the next man but to be honest it should be Ashley sacking him not him resigning, the fat man makes the fuck-ups so he should be paying for it. Better still, Ashley fucks off elsewhere and whoever the new owner is brings in their own man, killing two birds with one stone.

you know what i am ashamed of been a toon fan because that performance tonight was absolutely fucking shite.

I'm not ashamed of being a Toon fan, I'm ashamed that Mike Ashley has wrecked the club to the extent that it's cringeworthy watching our team attempt to play football.

To be fair why should he? I want him gone as much as the next man but to be honest it should be Ashley sacking him not him resigning, the fat man makes the fuck-ups so he should be paying for it. Better still, Ashley fucks off elsewhere and whoever the new owner is brings in their own man, killing two birds with one stone.,,

Agree totally with the last bit, love to see the fat controller sell up and fuck off!!

Taylor is a stupid prick with his comical shit on the pitch. Think because he got away with the handball, he received the straight red.

I used to always stick up for Taylor, but to be honest he is starting to show himself up now it was a bit soft for a straight red but it was needless and his daft face is starting to do my head in

Looking at the positives from this match, at least Jonas got injured :)

Why dont you go back to the damp little hole you came from you sad little person? This place was much the better without you here, honestly, please do us the favour.

Why dont you go back to the damp little hole you came from you sad little person? This place was much the better without you here, honestly, please do us the favour.

now now calm down he must be newish cause i dont think i have seen him about lately.

now now calm down he must be newish cause i dont think i have seen him about lately.

Nah man he/she/it has been here a while and thats hardly the first pathetic comment thats been made.