Manchester City v Newcastle

McFaul

now now calm down he must be newish cause i dont think i have seen him about lately.

aeris is a lass, has posted here for a while deaders

and is a prime cunt/not a toon fan

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Nothing I've seen tonight has changed my opinion of how our season will pan out. Infact I feel better about our chances of staying in the league now then I did on Friday. Only because of how bad Palace and Hull are :lol:

:lol:Nothing I've seen tonight has changed my opinion of how our season will pan out. Infact I feel better about our chances of staying in the league now then I did on Friday. Only because of how bad Palace and Hull are :lol:

Were they honestly worse than us? I'd be impressed if so after watching that

Looking at the positives from this match, at least Jonas got injured :)

Bite achieved.

The hardest-working player we have, injured. Now we have to make do with either Mbiwa out of position on the left with Willo in the middle of Dummett thrown in at the deep end without the very sort of player who would be best poised to help him out.

We're so fucked. :lol:

we will be in another scrap unless ashley gets his big fat fucking prick arse in his fucking fat wollet and fucking spend the fucking fat prick cunterhead.

A truer word was never spoken.

Expected a loss and got it. Hoped it wouldn't be a cricket score and it would have been had it not been for Krull.

We had no shape and no creativeness. They were just to good for us. Don't know what Taylor was thinking of. Cisse is a bit of a passenger.

Bite achieved.

The hardest-working player we have, injured. Now we have to make do with either Mbiwa out of position on the left with Willo in the middle of Dummett thrown in at the deep end without the very sort of player who would be best poised to help him out.

We're so fucked. :lol:

We now have fucking four accomplished left-backs available, one should really wonder how on earth none of them can handle the position without needing a fucking nanny with a moustache. There's no use for Jonas, Give us a fucking left winger who can create and give service for fucks sake.

Edited by Aeris

Dummet was the only positive from this

Krul & HBA aside, the rest were an embarrassment to the shirt. Didn't take long for Pardew to "coach" the decent player out of Sissoko.. He looked gash tonight and Debuchy was at fault for 3 of the goals? Simpson was better..

West Ham

Morecambe

Fulham

Villa

Hull

Everton

Cardiff

7 games for Pardew to stake a claim to keeping the job. We shouldn't be expecting a loss in any of those games.

I think we'll lose at least 3.

Still see us bottom come September ...there is no cohesion...nothing...no nucleus of a spine...just seems a team dis-jointed who have no direction...and cabaye really should have played...as some one just said on the radio...if we all go to work and say our heads have been turned...I am not coming in...we would been fucked...no excuse...who`s paying his wages...Us