The En-ger-land Thread

Christmas Tree

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I'm less than impressed with this apparent terrifying atmosphere :lol: You can hear the England fans more than the Scotland ones ffs.

The hype was mainly down to print & tv media bullshitting it up - to be honest most tartan army crew can't be arsed with friendlies especially ones where the tickets were £60 - just reaffirmed the fifa rankings and nothing more - your lot pressed high, hunted the ball down as a unit, looked sharper the whole game and thoroughly deserved the win.

Only a friendly though so no harm done. Hopefully there's no fannies kicking about causing trouble tonight.

I enjoyed that game a lot more than I thought ... It was like seeing Rooney 10 years ago when he played all the time like he was sexually frustrated.

I'd imagine his current form may be related to the fact all his favourite hookers are probably dead now, then.

;)

The hype was mainly down to print & tv media bullshitting it up - to be honest most tartan army crew can't be arsed with friendlies especially ones where the tickets were £60 - just reaffirmed the fifa rankings and nothing more - your lot pressed high, hunted the ball down as a unit, looked sharper the whole game and thoroughly deserved the win.

Only a friendly though so no harm done. Hopefully there's no fannies kicking about causing trouble tonight.

At least it was an enjoyable game. Both teams look like they're developing well.

Edited by Rayvin

Livid

that third goal was so un-england, very pleasing to see a well worked team goal come from a series of intricate short passes.

granted we haven't played anyone decent yet, but could roy finally be fashioning a modern england side now the old guard have finally all fucked off?

that third goal was so un-england, very pleasing to see a well worked team goal come from a series of intricate short passes.

granted we haven't played anyone decent yet, but could roy finally be fashioning a modern england side now the old guard have finally all fucked off?

:D

Sneaky!

This is racist. You're a racist prick.

Nearly every sweaty in existence is racist then. Pathetic comment. Pre-match banter ffs. In fact every Rangers or Celtic fan must be racist if that's the case, plus anyone who sings the JOCK** national anthem, Flower of Scotland - kicking the English to fuck is all its about.

** I suppose that's racist too?

Edited by McFaul

Nearly every sweaty in existence is racist then. Pathetic comment. Pre-match banter ffs. In fact every Rangers or Celtic fan must be racist if that's the case, plus anyone who sings the JOCK** national anthem, Flower of Scotland - kicking the English to fuck is all its about.

** I suppose that's racist too?

No it's about sending back an invading army.

But I maintain your comment "Third world tramps. Nothing gives me more shame than the fact 1/8th of my blood is jock. I'm even more proud of my 1/4 Irish blood."

Is purely hate filled racism and not banter.

I think the only link was supposed to be Celtic Park itself. Pretty obnoxious really, hope nothing similar repeats against Ireland next year.

It'd still be better than last time they were in town. ;)