The En-ger-land Thread

Christmas Tree

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you call chile players mediocre. Complete narrow mindedness again from the arrogant England fans. That's why you won't win anything.

2 of them are playing in the championship in England. Don't think many Spanish players are, or Germans, or Argies, or Brazilians. They are not in the top rank of nations. They may not even be in the second rank next summer. They were however motivated and skillfull enough to beat a bunch of overrated, underserving multimillionaires in a one off game. Is that arrogantly English enough for you? :)

How can you call chile players mediocre. Complete narrow mindedness again from the arrogant England fans. That's why you won't win anything.

Quick, forward this message to Woy and the FA - someone's finally found the root of England's problems!

Most of South America as far as I'm aware....Che and Bolivar will be turning in their graves, capitalist commumnists now own their homelands :lol:

This girl said to me, "Hey James! There's money to be made, the Russians are looking for tin and copper in South America"...I was like, "Yeah sweetie, maybe Its not such a good idea to get caught between the Russian mafia and South American drug lords/dictators". :lol:

• 4 months later...

The England 'Official World Cup Song'...

I can't quite fathom a sentence for this utterly embarrassing shite but it involves Gary Barlow/Shapeshifter/Lizard/Illuminati/Finger in every pie/His sinister side is every side/I'm not sure if he has a soul/Bring back Fat Les.

I know that all football songs are inherently dross but this twat is taking it to a whole new level.

Edited by ADP

• 3 weeks later...

Poor timing for Jay Rodriguez. Announced he has ruptured his ACL. Thought he deserved a call up and plane ticket after his impressive season.

It looked bad, the way his knee twisted. Absolutly gutted for him.

• 7 months later...

Despite the scoreline, I've been impressed by Lascelles in the U21s. His movement and instinct is good. Also, what is the crack with Tom Ince? Is he playing well at Forest? Had a canny game tonight but he's 22 now. Can't be promising forever...

Basically I haven't seen forest play for a few months.

Edited by ADP