Are you middle class?

Howmanheyman

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arton112.jpg

"Who's at the door CT?

"Errr, it's just some of the boys from next door, dear! I've invited them for a Wham themed BBQ!"

boys_group_3_white.jpg?itok=qjdGny7E

"Yo CT! Where's that bong party you promised, dude? We're fucking on it like bonnet, man."

I question your TV watching/reading habits if you think Paddy Doherty should genuinely be on my radar. How the fuck am I meant to have some gyppo bare knuckle boxer on instant recall. :lol:

For a bloke like yourself who spends an awful lot of time on the Internet and watching telly (like myself) it's a mystery you missed a newspaper article or a tv show featuring him. He did some wife swap thing a few years back with Sally bercow that was all over the papers, he was the 'star' of my big fat gypsy wedding that was talked about on every radio station and talkshow in the country and won CBB, which again, regardless of if you watch the show, was reported on everywhere. I'm not his fucking best mate but yes, I have heard of him ;)

For a bloke like yourself who spends an awful lot of time on the Internet and watching telly (like myself) it's a mystery you missed a newspaper article or a tv show featuring him. He did some wife swap thing a few years back with Sally bercow that was all over the papers, he was the 'star' of my big fat gypsy wedding that was talked about on every radio station and talkshow in the country and won CBB, which again, regardless of if you watch the show, was reported on everywhere. I'm not his fucking best mate but yes, I have heard of him ;)

Spending a lot of time on the internet means you should be good at filtering this kind of shit out of your sight and only get what you're interested in. I'm aware of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding but have I shite ever watched any of it. Wife Swap was about 15 years ago, wasn't it?

I liked his early stuff, but his drink and drugs abuse had a massive impact on his performances.

Hopefully he's back on track and the Libertines will record something decent, soon.

Geoffrey, why on earth have you not had a shave?

Posh cunts. They'd rather watch cunts on horses bending over hitting a ball with a stick, than a World Cup Final. They're equally as bad as utter charvas in my book.

Geoffrey, why on earth have you not had a shave?

Posh cunts. They'd rather watch cunts on horses bending over hitting a ball with a stick, than a World Cup Final. They're equally as bad as utter charvas in my book.

That's upper class, not middle class, tbf. Middle class is more your Kingston Park or East stand.