• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents   Theres 100s of odometers* for spinning bikes on amazon cheers    * technical term used by us pros/just discovered by asthmatic Alan here 😆

I think if he just came out and called you a puff, it would save us all some time.

Been looking to get some running clogs but the specificity of it all seems a bit daunting. Not sure I want to go into Start Fitness and have to put my foot on one of those weird things that measured your feet in shoe shops when I was a bairn. How much would a half-decent pair set me back, about the same as the T-Dogs?

:lol: They don't do the measurement thing, just watch your feet as you walk to see what sort of support you need, then recommend various trainers. Some places do it by having you walk/jog on a treadmill, though last time I was in Start Fitness it was just a shop assistant with a trained eye.

The most important thing is getting shoes that are right for your feet, then you can look at what's in your price range from there.

:lol: They don't do the measurement thing, just watch your feet as you walk to see what sort of support you need, then recommend various trainers. Some places do it by having you walk/jog on a treadmill, though last time I was in Start Fitness it was just a shop assistant with a trained eye.

The most important thing is getting shoes that are right for your feet, then you can look at what's in your price range from there.

Canny. Have always thought my feet could be good value on one of those foot fetish sites so I'll even get a bit of a lump in my pants for my troubles.

I'm sure I've asked this before, but is it joggers or shorts in a gym?

The golden rule with gyms is there'll always be someone worse off than you, be it in terms of fitness or attire. So don't worry about it basically. (I was going to say "don't sweat it", but that would defeat the purpose somewhat.)

The golden rule with gyms is there'll always be someone worse off than you, be it in terms of fitness or attire. So don't worry about it basically. (I was going to say "don't sweat it", but that would defeat the purpose somewhat.)

Aye, I'm caught between wearing the Raggy old Ill fitting stuff and being Mr brand new head to toe Adidas man.

:lol: