Embarrasing things done when pissed!

Ketsbaia

Knicked from Newcastle Online

My embarrasing moment...

Vomited on my doorstep when holding a party when we were all skiving from School whilest trying to shoo everyone out the house. Inbetween retches I looked up to see my neighbour cutting her grass staring at me. I smiled, waved and was sick again. Fair play to her though she didn't grass me up. Would've been pointless anyway because I got caught straight away.

i somehow pissed in a post box... so if some peoples mail was a bit damaged i do apologise........ collapsed on the night before me 18th into the living room doors and broke the fuckers while sick over me dad's Mick McCarthy book and all up the wall.... too many i can think of

also offered someone out for saying he was a Man Utd fan stood outside of Tiger Tiger before... swang for me did as i drank a litre n a half of Vodka Skittlesand he had to pick me up from town and i just called him a daft cunt and a swing n a miss!

Potting a can of coke with a snooker cue on my friends new pool table.. Dunno why and how I did it but my mates and I were intrigued.. and I had no idea that it would have exploded all over the room.

Edited by Southern Geordie

too many to mention, everything from phoning Metro Radio on New Years eve declaring my lack of sobriety at 15 to sleeping on my mam and dads garden bench because the thought of those stairs to my room was simply too daunting for me.. I woke up at about 7am sober and scared shitless.. "Where...the ....hell.... am I?"

When I was young and stupid, I went to a club with mates and met this lass I used to go to school with. Anyway, I liked her and she liked me but for some retarded reason I got really pissed and woke up in bed with her flatmate. Couldn't get out there fast enough...

When I was young and stupid, I went to a club with mates and met this lass I used to go to school with. Anyway, I liked her and she liked me but for some retarded reason I got really pissed and woke up in bed with her flatmate. Couldn't get out there fast enough...

6520[/snapback]

What about when you proposed to catmag? :lol:

6520[/snapback]

6522[/snapback]

I don't recall this. Do you have evidence? :lol:

6520[/snapback]

6522[/snapback]

What about his (in)famous post to Bridget?

the list is long.............................

6540[/snapback]

Did you once accidentally quote from Skynews instead of the BBC after a few too many shandys? :lol:

6546[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

the list is long.............................

6540[/snapback]

Did you once accidentally quote from Skynews instead of the BBC after a few too many shandys? :lol:

6546[/snapback]

6580[/snapback]

:icon_lol::icon_lol::blush::icon_lol::blush::blush::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not a shandy man - and can't afford Sky on me pension :D:D:D:D:D

Underage and drunk off my arse by 6pm on C.M.F's and warm lager whilst on the beach- ended up hallucinating and being brought home absolutely mortal to find the dog had puked on the floor and my mum standing over me giving me a right bollocking for drinking while I had to clean up the mess. The hallucinations were the embarrassing part mind- the rest was just cruel. Oh, and waking up once fully clothed held down under the covers by two undressed men- one on each side. Don't care to think about that one too much- too scared to figure out if I did anything with them or just was there while they had each other. :lol:

Oh, and waking up once fully clothed held down under the covers by two undressed men- one on each side. Don't care to think about that one too much- too scared to figure out if I did anything with them or just was there while they had each other.  :lol:

6874[/snapback]

Oh, and waking up once fully clothed held down under the covers by two undressed men- one on each side. Don't care to think about that one too much- too scared to figure out if I did anything with them or just was there while they had each other.  :icon_lol:

6874[/snapback]

:lol::lol::icon_lol:

6879[/snapback]

I'll see your :lol: and raise you a :lol: