Syria

Anorthernsoul

The date says 11/3, the last attack was 13/11?

The only way to make a date out of the 6 digits is 13.11.15 (because there aren't 13 months) when you re-arrange them. Mona Lisa - Louvre signifies Paris. Alice signifies duplicity (the rabbit hole). :lol:

Friend sent it to me and I ignored it for ages.

Edited by Park Life

The only way to make a date out of the 6 digits is 13.11.15 (because there aren't 13 months) when you re-arrange them. Mona Lisa - Louvre signifies Paris. Alice signifies duplicity (the rabbit hole). :lol:

Friend sent it to me and I ignored it for ages.

Righto.

Terrorist stabbing in east London. Good job we have sane gun laws here.

Righto.

Terrorist stabbing in east London. Good job we have sane gun laws here.

Gig here for you this morning Rents...

Pegida UK Leader Timothy Scott Quits After 'Epic Fail' Channel 4 interview, 'Confirms He Does Not Have PTSD'

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/05/pegida-uk-leader-timothy-scott-resigns_n_8727296.html

Doubt if some channel 4 pinko apologist would've held any fear for you on current form....this is the road you're going down and it just leads to more intolerance. To stop Isis we need to start with their ideologues, and as long as we're buying their oil and selling them arms nothing is going to change. Am frankly clueless as to how we go about that,but that's not my job. Condemning all of Islam out of hand may make you feel better and appear a smart fucker on the Internet but if you think that is addressing how we go about stopping these fuckers then you've about as much clue as Pegida or Britain First has.

Gig here for you this morning Rents...

Pegida UK Leader Timothy Scott Quits After 'Epic Fail' Channel 4 interview, 'Confirms He Does Not Have PTSD'

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/05/pegida-uk-leader-timothy-scott-resigns_n_8727296.html

Doubt if some channel 4 pinko apologist would've held any fear for you on current form....this is the road you're going down and it just leads to more intolerance. To stop Isis we need to start with their ideologues, and as long as we're buying their oil and selling them arms nothing is going to change. Am frankly clueless as to how we go about that,but that's not my job. Condemning all of Islam out of hand may make you feel better and appear a smart fucker on the Internet but if you think that is addressing how we go about stopping these fuckers then you've about as much clue as Pegida or Britain First has.

If there had never been a single terrorist incident I'd still condemn Islam both on its moral tenets and its supernatural nonsense.

If there had never been a single terrorist incident I'd still condemn Islam both on its moral tenets and its supernatural nonsense.

I personally don't have a problem with that but where does freedom of speech stop and intolerance start? It's not the likes of Mr Khan slashing people's throats in East London so I don't see why he should be lumped in with any fucker who would randomly attack anyone for whatever reason.

I personally don't have a problem with that but where does freedom of speech stop and intolerance start? It's not the likes of Mr Khan slashing people's throats in East London so I don't see why he should be lumped in with any fucker who would randomly attack anyone for whatever reason.

Well that illustrates what I think we all agree on - I think you can be "intolerant" of Islam while not having a problem with Muslims in general. That applies to all of the other religions.

I think what sets it apart is even though this applies to the rest to some degree, I think Muslims see their religion as central to their identity. This can mean it can consume individuals in a bad way.

Well that illustrates what I think we all agree on - I think you can be "intolerant" of Islam while not having a problem with Muslims in general. That applies to all of the other religions.

I think what sets it apart is even though this applies to the rest to some degree, I think Muslims see their religion as central to their identity. This can mean it can consume individuals in a bad way.

This.

People that have a go at all Muslims are dicks, there's plenty of them on Facebook, generally their occupation is: 'works at footsoldier for North East INFIDELS'

But at the same time there's a worrying number of people that think criticism of an idea is bad. Islam is an idea. It's an idea which fosters intolerance towards women, homosexuals, and people that don't follow Islam. For that reason I think it's pretty shit.

The same of course is true of Christianity. The difference being, that Christians in this country have en mass drifted away from following their holy literature to the nth degree, and see it as something they tick off on their census, maybe go to church once a week, and that's about it. That hasn't happened as such with Islam.

Them fuckers from 'Stop the War Campaign' I keep seeing shared all over my Newsfeed are literally the left's equivalent of Britain First. Some of the discourse and imagery being used by them on social media is nothing short of shameful. If they're so keen on entering negotiations with an organisation who are hell bent on the subjugation and murder of anyone who doesn't agree with their ideals, then may I suggest we fund their flights to Syria to begin peace talks.

So far these enlightened individuals have:

-Praised the 'internationalism and solidarity' of ISIS, drawing comparison with the Internationale Brigades

-Victim blamed the Paris attacks: France were '​reaping the whirlwind of western support for extremist violence'

-Opposed actions to save the Yazidis stranded on a mountain surrounded by ISIS forces.

-Blamed the Charlie Hebdo attacks on the West.

-Promoted Assad apologists.

The list is pretty long tbh, I could be here all night.

It seems Stop The War doesn't actually give a flying fuck about the genocide, murder or rape of people universally - they're only arsed about potential casualties from UK airstrikes. This is particularly funny considering UK airstrikes in Iraq over the last year have brought about a grand total of 0 civilian casualties, while no doubt saving 1000's of people from murder and oppression (this was ratified by the Kurdish ground forces chief).

I have no issue with a non-interventionism stance, it's a perfectly valid one as there are other things we should be doing in co-ordination with airstrikes.

But these fuckers are on a different planet.

Oh, and comrade Corbyn loves them. :no:

Edited by TheDimpleboy

Sums up their ideology really.

Well perhaps but the article goes on like they've got all these detailed plans for a state when in fact it's a few bits of A4 done in felt tip pen