Syria

Anorthernsoul

15 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

So it looks like we are going to war with Syria.

Worked out well with Iraq and Afghanistan. 

Parkys mates reckon these biological attacks are false flags to gather public support for a war 

Posted this 5 years ago, surprised it's taken so long.

4 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Posted this 5 years ago, surprised it's taken so long.

I'm just going to get in ahead of the pack and predict the heat death of the Universe.

Listening to the French, UK and USA speaking at the UN this afternoon, it seems pretty likely military action is imminent. 

Given theres no government MP’s on the media today I would guess it’s coming tonight.

Terrorfying to think that one stray missile could set the hot birds off.

Limited air strikes targeted at chemical facilities. Pretty much the next step in the manual.

Corbyn is quite lucky that there was no parliamentary debate as it means he doesn’t have to look like a pacifist namby pamby.

56 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Limited air strikes targeted at chemical facilities. Pretty much the next step in the manual.

Corbyn is quite lucky that there was no parliamentary debate as it means he doesn’t have to look like a pacifist namby pamby.

05D597A1-7C33-4054-827A-C37C9FCA4884.jpeg

I think if the Syrians used Chemweps then we should take out their facilities for doing so, but we should absolutely not get dragged into a wider conflict.

We will though, because the Tories are fucking insane.

Can see Corbyn's point if this inadvertently triggers WW3 as well though. Or if the Russians respond by annihilating civilians.

Edited by Rayvin

11 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Been away for a few days, has anyone brought up this^

First of all you can never say never to dark forces getting involved.

Its pretty common for SKy to cut an interview short at 5 to and 25 past the hour to get the ad dollars in.

As for the attack itself, it allegedly was from a barrel bomb delivered by helicopter. If so and given that the site was encircled Bt Russian and Syrian troops, I think it would be highly unlikely that allied special ops could get a helicopter in.

I think you also have to consider Assad’s track record at using chemical weapons on his own people, verified by the UN many times.

Given that Trump has just stated he wanted to pull America out, I think it’s more likely that Assad felt he was free again to do what he wanted and get the war wrapped up.

Never day never though ;)

17 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I think if the Syrians used Chemweps then we should take out their facilities for doing so, but we should absolutely not get dragged into a wider conflict.

We will though, because the Tories are fucking insane.

Can see Corbyn's point if this inadvertently triggers WW3 as well though. Or if the Russians respond by annihilating civilians.

It isn’t up to us though. It’s the Russians’ decision.

4 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

First of all you can never say never to dark forces getting involved.

Its pretty common for SKy to cut an interview short at 5 to and 25 past the hour to get the ad dollars in.

As for the attack itself, it allegedly was from a barrel bomb delivered by helicopter. If so and given that the site was encircled Bt Russian and Syrian troops, I think it would be highly unlikely that allied special ops could get a helicopter in.

I think you also have to consider Assad’s track record at using chemical weapons on his own people, verified by the UN many times.

Given that Trump has just stated he wanted to pull America out, I think it’s more likely that Assad felt he was free again to do what he wanted and get the war wrapped up.

Never day never though ;)

Alright Andy McNab. 

• Haha 1