Syria

Anorthernsoul

I had a T Shirt that had written "save a whale, eat a Japanese", was at Tokyo airport waiting to catch my plane. I decided to take my jumper off and didn't realise that I had it on, fortunately my wife reminded me to put it back on.

Had that League of Gentlemen t-shirt where the job centre sign was on it but it read dole scum instead. Probably shouldn't worn it to that pub in Byker that time.

$_1.JPG

Edited by Alex

It's an understandable Pov given our history, the size of our forces and that so often it's us that have got involved around the world.

However it would be nice to have a period where other countries get involved, especially some that usually duck out.

I'm sure the Russians and yanks can handle this one. And let's face it, after the Russian plane crash is confirmed as an IS event, all shit is going to break loose on them from Putin.

It's morally indefensible not to drop bombs on people?

He's saying if some nutter is trying to break into your house, rape your wife, murder your kids and violate your Roomba..... You shouldn't hide behind the settee while your neighbours fight him off. Edited by Christmas Tree

The only problem is that NATO haven't really been bombing Isis. They have a little bit but just to mold their tactics ie if they go into an area NATO doesn't want then the get bombed a bit...Obama doesn't want to wipe Isis out cause then the Regime will have an easier road to victory. Luckily for Assad Isis are so mad they've been fighting needlessly against about four other insurgent and radical groups. NATO have actually and sneakily been degrading the Syrian infrastructure hence the negligible effect on Isis after a years worth of bombing.

Fallon is using this whole moral outrage lark so as to be able to go in and do air drops to Al Nusra (AlQuaida in Syria) and bomb the regime a bit more. NATO have never really properly engaged Isis. You notice the wailing and squealing when the Russian air campaign started that's cause we started losing our assets day after day - the Blackwaters, the salafists, CIA ops, elements of European special forces and other paid mercenaries.

Coming after our shameful activities in Libya (now a failed state) it's getting harder for me to feel anything but revulsion for the politicians in the UK.

If you've ever wondered where Isis get that silky black material from for their banners - well that is American parachute silk used in night drops.

Edited by Park Life

Think you're right Parky - we've no idea who we support, what the place should look like after it all ends and who are the real bad guys

We seem to just want to bomb people..............

Pretty sad that video. These are the types that America deems 'moderates'. They are up for a Caliphate as much as Isis are but are in conflict due to vague unfathomable ideological reasons.

Russian air campaign is specifically targeting Idlib and Aleppo. Syrian army has made up a lot of ground in last two weeks.