Syria

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Lots of Corbynista charmers by the looks of it.

6734FE58-AD32-456A-8E11-EA88C3E896F5.jpeg

What makes you think that this was Corbynistas? The far right, as I recall, are anti-interventionist.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What makes you think that this was Corbynistas? The far right, as I recall, are anti-interventionist.

Have a read through the replies and you’ll see.

The hard left like the hard right have always been vile. Unfortunately the last few years of Labour has seen them resurface from their rocks.

If you ever want a further left government in control you need to call these lot out for the scum that they are and not try and achieve it on their backs.

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

The hard left like the hard right have always been vile. Unfortunately the last few years of Labour has seen them resurface from their rocks.

If you ever want a further left government in control you need to call these lot out for the scum that they are and not try and achieve it on their backs.

Nope. The Tories seem fine with having hard right fuckwits, so I'm fine with the overenthusiastic leftists. Sorry.

You definitely never get anyone on the right who believes in false flag attacks or conspiracy theories in general so CT has made another great point here and hasn’t tripped over himself trying to be clever 

10 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Yeah but it’s the vile hard right that run our country 

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What would you have him say?

How about something like this? 

"Regretfully, I now realise that I do not have the ability or gravitas to lead this great party. I therefore offer my resignation with immediate effect. I urge members of the party to vote for a centrist leader to unify the party against the extreme right wing the Tory party has become. Perhaps persuade David Milliband to return, for instance. Meanwhile I will return to the backbenches and return to being an insignificant contrary arsehole as that's what I'm best at." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Yeah but it’s the vile hard right that run our country 

I know you’re brighter than that.

The vile hard left has infiltrated the Labour Party and is growing in influence without check.

The equivalence in Conservatism would be like the BNP or England first etc joining the party and being allowed unchecked influence.

Im pretty convinced that overall this country does best the closer to then centre it is as that is where the common ground is between the majority of politicians and the public.

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Nope. The Tories seem fine with having hard right fuckwits, so I'm fine with the overenthusiastic leftists. Sorry.

And this is where we are heading. Seemingly well educated people like yourself fine with people writing to British journalists telling them they hope their kids die :(

Edited by Christmas Tree

46 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What would you have him say?

He can complain about not getting a parliamentary vote, that’s fair enough. But he’s reinforcing the view of him that he would struggle to go to war under pretty much any circumstances. There was a chemical attack, Assad was behind it but he’s bleating on about getting UN agreement when he knows that’s impossible with Russia on the security council. Talks and diplomacy won’t work in this situation. 

And this all comes on the back of him dragging his feet on the Salisbury attack. Johnny Public looks for strength in their leader and he isn’t projecting any.

2 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

And this is where we are heading. Seemingly well educated people like yourself fine with people writing to British journalists telling them they hope their kids die :(

I prefer it to actual kids dying.

4 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

I know you’re brighter than that.

The vile hard left has infiltrated the Labour Party and is growing in influence without check.

The equivalence in Conservatism would be like the BNP or England first etc joining the party and being allowed unchecked influence.

Im pretty convinced that overall this country does best the closer to then centre it is as that is where the common ground is between the majority of politicians and the public.

:lol:

The internet 'right' believes this to be a false flag. The left as well. Interesting times - the centrists are widely considered untrustworthy it seems.

Anyway, I suppose it's encouraging that the situation hasn't yet unravelled.

Because the hack, and the many commentators to the thread, highlight she was a fringe nutter in a minority group of 20 odd pro Assad demonstrators at the rally