Bet you'd all like to know....

Smooth Operator

Well here at the DWP one of the managers is travelling to Sheffield on a Sunday to attend a meeting on a Monday, so that he can claim double time for the Sunday, then he'll have to be put up in a hotel overnight which he's allowed a budget of 90 quid a night with a meal allowance on top.

Another group of managers are arranging a meeting in London, however as they are considered "junior managers" they have sweet talked the senior manager into coming (of which there is no need) which allows them all a first class upgrade!

And to top it all we've got a state of the art video conferencing suite going unused!

So being a middle manager myself I'm about to arrange a meeting in Amsterdam to discuss Housing Benefit with a few of the locals in a district they refer to as "red"!

Well here at the DWP one of the managers is travelling to Sheffield on a Sunday to attend a meeting on a Monday, so that he can claim double time for the Sunday, then he'll have to be put up in a hotel overnight which he's allowed a budget of 90 quid a night with a meal allowance on top.

Another group of managers are arranging a meeting in London, however as they are considered "junior managers" they have sweet talked the senior manager into coming (of which there is no need) which allows them all a first class upgrade!

And to top it all we've got a state of the art video conferencing suite going unused!

So being a middle manager myself I'm about to arrange a meeting in Amsterdam to discuss Housing Benefit with a few of the locals in a district they refer to as "red"!

78799[/snapback]

And the immigrants, don't forget about them.

[

78799[/snapback]

And the immigrants, don't forget about them.

78803[/snapback]

To fucking right Renton, used to be a time I processed Housing Benedit data for strictly English, wholesome names like John Smith and Craig Wallace. Now it's all Abdullah this and Mohammed that! :yes

To fucking right Renton, used to be a time I processed Housing Benedit data for strictly English, wholesome names like John Smith and Craig Wallace. Now it's all Abdullah this and Mohammed that!  :yes

78805[/snapback]

Craig Wallace! That's a fucking jock name man! B)

Edited by Renton

78799[/snapback]

Makes me fucking sick, then to top it all off there's cunt's like you sitting fucking around on forums all day whilst you should be working

:yes

To fucking right Renton, used to be a time I processed Housing Benedit data for strictly English, wholesome names like John Smith and Craig Wallace. Now it's all Abdullah this and Mohammed that!  :yes

78805[/snapback]

78806[/snapback]

Exactly jocks posing as English, boils my piss!

78805[/snapback]

78806[/snapback]

Exactly jocks posing as English, boils my piss!

78808[/snapback]

Ditto!

78799[/snapback]

Makes me fucking sick, then to top it all off there's cunt's like you sitting fucking around on forums all day whilst you should be working

:yes

78807[/snapback]

I can multi task and delegate to the highest standard, hence my middle management position. B)

78799[/snapback]

Ahh yes the wonders, trip to London on Thursday so theres 8 of us all travelling first class on the train, quote I heard this morning was "Im getting there 15 minutes before it leaves, I want the best fookin seat in the Dining car for breakfast".

78799[/snapback]

Ahh yes the wonders, trip to London on Thursday so theres 8 of us all travelling first class on the train, quote I heard this morning was "Im getting there 15 minutes before it leaves, I want the best fookin seat in the Dining car for breakfast".

78859[/snapback]

Manc-London Euston forst class=£290 return. Fucking scandelous.

All lawyers at HMRC qualify for it though and they lap it up. Must cost a fucking fortune.

78799[/snapback]

78859[/snapback]

All lawyers at HMRC qualify for it though and they lap it up. Must cost a fucking fortune.

78861[/snapback]

We managed it this time because we're travelling there and back in a day and working on the train so its cheaper than an overnight stay.

78799[/snapback]

78859[/snapback]

78861[/snapback]

We managed it this time because we're travelling there and back in a day and working on the train so its cheaper than an overnight stay.

78865[/snapback]

I was usually leathered on the way home like.

Guest Toplass-101

I've a meeting in Reading for about for about 4 hours next week which I've cunningly managed to spread over:

3 days

2 Flights (with BA lounge access)

2 Nights in hotel

1 Lunch with mates in Reading

1 Pissup

1 Early finish on Thursday as I land at 3pm(ish) therefore, far to late to go back to work :yes

London and back in a day is no fun, even with breakfast, I think you need a new travel coordinator Mr Pud.

I've a meeting in Reading for about for about 4 hours next week which I've cunningly managed to spread over:

3 days

2 Nights in hotel

1 Pissup 

1 Early finish on Thursday as I land at 3pm(ish) therefore, far to late to go back to work :yes

London and back in a day is no fun, even with breakfast, I think you need a new travel coordinator Mr Pud.

78986[/snapback]

I think I need you to sort it out!

The world of Company Administrations a worthwhile one!

Guest Toplass-101

3 days

2 Nights in hotel

1 Pissup 

78986[/snapback]

I think I need you to sort it out!

The world of Company Administrations a worthwhile one!

78988[/snapback]

you would have to interview me 1st