Newcastle Utd - Fulham

Aeris

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see where this is going. The club have told Cabaye he can have his move when Arsenal/PSG offer £15mil+ on the condition they lay the blame for him not playing at his door.

No bids come, Cabaye comes back into the team and gets booed to fuck off the fans meaning he spits his dummy out (again) and has another shit 6 months

I wouldn't boo Cabaye but I wouldn't hoy a flair about & sing ''Don't Sell Cabaye'' either.

Agree. In the complete and utter mess that we are just better not to make guess and support the players on the pitch.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-heaps-praise-mathieu-5816300?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

what utter dross. If we had resonable back up i'd be dropping him for the game at the weekend - he's been terrible that first two PL games, turned inside out all game and making the same mistake time and time again, being sold by the winger and beating to the byline to put in a cross. 

Debauch had a canny game against west ham. Jarvis only got post him the once I remember.

Jarvis didn't have the beating of him all afternoon & whilst it's not popular to rate English players I'd have Jarvis here in a heartbeat. He's pretty rapid.

Jarvis had the beating of him all afternoon, Debuchy looked scared to even attempt a tackle towards the end in fear he would be turned inside out again. Jarvis FFS.

Jarvis is very underrated and while he got past Debuchy a couple of times I thought all in all he was quite well marshalled. Half of the times Debuchy did get beat he was back to make the tackle and stop the cross.

The way I seen it Jarvis had the beating of Debuchy all game, and white I do think that Debuchy has the capability to be a great defender, but he just hasn't looked at the races so far.

Ausman, where'd you get the info about Krul - injury?

I'd really like to see Sammy giving a start, especially as his confidence wlll be on a high following his goal mid-week. I do fear for players like him though, who can come on and show a burst of pace and give life to an attack, but when they play 90 mins they are ineffective. hopefully Sammy can show Marvauex how it's done!

Some guy from true faith, on facebook wrote that Krul wasn't playing. Didn't say it was an injury, just not playing today. I couldn't see anything at all from other news sources that he wasn't.

@@Noelie

Someone better? Someone willing to come to a club where he is not allowed to spend without selling, someone willing to work under Joe kinnear, someone willing to do so on considerably less than the market rate. Not sure that someone exists. If pardew goes, I have no doubt whatsoever that it'll JFK in charge on a permanent basis, I personally find that prospect horrific.

Edited by donaldstott

All prospects are horrific until Ashley goes, or has a massive change of heart.

If we don't score a goal today then I think Pardew should be dropped off in Hendon tonight like this;

ygyw.jpg

BS_P4BxCIAA0q6_.png

:pray:

I don't mean to run you down or anything but every bookie has a limit on payout, most are 500k, some 1m, some 250k. The fact is to reach £1m you'd have only needed 6 of these game, you radgie!

:lol: by my calculations the actual win if they paid out would be £664,475,175. That would bankrupt any bookie in the world. Fish for an intelligent lad you really are dense sometimes :lol: