Pardew Statement

Kid Dynamite

Embarrasing but totally in character that he hasn't walked rather than put his name to this shit. So he answers to the dof on all matters but has to offer "his own" mealy mouthed explanation as to why we've spent nowt this summer. No employer in the world, for any amount of money could make me do that. Shameful, even more so that many on here predicted it last night.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the season break ALan Pardew has been quoted as saying he wanted anything from 4 to as few as one addition to the squad FACT

Joe Kinnear whose appointment was a massive shambles and a lesson in how not to appoint a Senior member of any management team was brought on board to help AP develop the squad - moving dead wood out out and exciting new blood in....perhaps changing the clubs buy them cheap and sell them on strategy to a buy seasoned premiership players for now . And here we are on 3rd September with a loan player who seems prone to injury to show for it!

Perhaps Joe Kinnear has in fact done the job he was brought in to do ..... Stop AP from buying players whilst Mr Ashley looks to sell the club on ...... So that he can continue to buy shares in Glasgow Rangers and indeed buy that club as he divests himself of NUFC .... And if necessary use the January window once more to ensure that the club does not slide into the Championship ? One thing for sure mr Ashley is not developing the. Club at all ..... We have slid backwards in two years - we have our arguably best player wanting to leave and reluctantly having to stay

NUFC did not actually bid for any players ! They merely enquired ! If you don't bid you don't get ...

I am afraid that nothing will change now until Mr Ashley finds a new buyer who is interested in developing our once great club.... What is for sure is that come may we will be in the bottom 10 rather than the top ten clubs in the league

Since the season break ALan Pardew has been quoted as saying he wanted anything from 4 to as few as one addition to the squad FACT

Joe Kinnear whose appointment was a massive shambles and a lesson in how not to appoint a Senior member of any management team was brought on board to help AP develop the squad - moving dead wood out out and exciting new blood in....perhaps changing the clubs buy them cheap and sell them on strategy to a buy seasoned premiership players for now . And here we are on 3rd September with a loan player who seems prone to injury to show for it!

Perhaps Joe Kinnear has in fact done the job he was brought in to do ..... Stop AP from buying players whilst Mr Ashley looks to sell the club on ...... So that he can continue to buy shares in Glasgow Rangers and indeed buy that club as he divests himself of NUFC .... And if necessary use the January window once more to ensure that the club does not slide into the Championship ? One thing for sure mr Ashley is not developing the. Club at all ..... We have slid backwards in two years - we have our arguably best player wanting to leave and reluctantly having to stay

NUFC did not actually bid for any players ! They merely enquired ! If you don't bid you don't get ...

I am afraid that nothing will change now until Mr Ashley finds a new buyer who is interested in developing our once great club.... What is for sure is that come may we will be in the bottom 10 rather than the top ten clubs in the league

From that statement you'd think our players are so good we needed to spend squillions to improve the team. In fact lukaku on loan would have improved the squad. The truth is there were reasonably priced targets and we either waited till it was too late trying to get a bargain or we weren't prepared to spend in the first place . Either way this is horse shit

we had 3 fucking months to source a striker ffs but nobody was available at a decent price? Load of shit!

Here's the forwards we realistically could have been in for;

Bony, Sessegnon, Carroll, Wolfswinkel, Odemwingie, Hooper, Lukaku, Anelka, Borini, Helenius, Kozak

I'd take Remy over all of them.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer-centre

Edited by Phil

On a loan with no option to buy?

He did decently in a shit team but a 20 minute cameo at SJP does not suggest he's streets ahead any of those players who we could've signed on a permanent basis, barring Lukaku and Borini. The real difference is that they would cost money and Remy didn't (I think a 2m loan fee was mooted?) That's not even getting into the (unlikely) possibility of Remy being sent down halfway through his time here.

As far as loans with no option to buy: Hmm, a young, powerful forward who'd bust a gut to prove himself worthy to his employers, or a mercenary who already knocked us back once? Admittedly Remy will want to play his way into the France squad, but the simple fact is that we're doing him (and QPR) a favour, as our illustrious director of fuck-all already stated. No movement forward in the market. So yes, I'd rather have had any of the players you named above, barring Sessegnon, on a permanent basis than Remy on loan. Ideally it would be both.

On a loan with no option to buy?

He did decently in a shit team but a 20 minute cameo at SJP does not suggest he's streets ahead any of those players who we could've signed on a permanent basis, barring Lukaku and Borini. The real difference is that they would cost money and Remy didn't (I think a 2m loan fee was mooted?) That's not even getting into the (unlikely) possibility of Remy being sent down halfway through his time here.

As far as loans with no option to buy: Hmm, a young, powerful forward who'd bust a gut to prove himself worthy to his employers, or a mercenary who already knocked us back once? Admittedly Remy will want to play his way into the France squad, but the simple fact is that we're doing him (and QPR) a favour, as our illustrious director of fuck-all already stated. No movement forward in the market. So yes, I'd rather have had any of the players you named above, barring Sessegnon, on a permanent basis than Remy on loan. Ideally it would be both.

I watched Remy play quite a lot for QPR and he is a top premier league player. I said in another thread, I dont think we'd have got him if we'd have pushed for the option to buy.

Here's the forwards we realistically could have been in for;

Bony, Sessegnon, Carroll, Wolfswihuhnkel, Odemwingie, Hooper, Lukaku, Anelka, Borini, Helenius, Kozak

I'd take Remy over all of them.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/transfer-centre

I'm talking about remy AND another decent striker which we could have easily afford.

Pardew said at the end of last season we genuinely needed three players. I think at least 2 of the 3 were forwards. He only got remy who seems injury prone.

Let's face it he's been given a turd and asked to polish it with this statement, which directly contradicts what he said heading into the close season. I doubt he's happy really.

"We are delighted to have brought Joe Kinnear to the club in this window and we believe he will form an exciting and effective partnership with Alan Pardew.

"Mike has worked hard on numerous targets, particularly an additional offensive cunt. However some of the options that were available within our financial means were not as good as the offensive wankers we already had and there is no point bringing in new arseholes unless they can improve us and take us forward.

"We did the majority of our business in the January window, signing five excellent first team players. Despite that, i still thought fuck it and got Joe in.

"With the strong squad we have we should all approach the season in a positive, optimistic frame of mind.

Your sincerely Alan Mike"

What's certainly indisputable is that there's no point to joe kinnear at our football club.

I think his main role at the club is to make Pardew's position untenable, forcing him to resign rather than be sacked with a big pay off.