Pardew Statement

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odin, on 04 Sept 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:snapback.png

Heard whispers of an LMA statement coming about this tomorrow, apparently he's disputing that he said this.

I'm hearing whispers in a mackem accent.

You also slagged Keegan off yesterday.

Big, big sign that there's something not right about this fucker.

I watched Remy play quite a lot for QPR and he is a top premier league player. I said in another thread, I dont think we'd have got him if we'd have pushed for the option to buy.

Say Remy has a fit full season, we finish mid table and he sneaks into the France squad (big if), can you really see him wanting to return to Loftus Road to ply his trade?

I know all of the 'if' would make QPR even more reluctant to sell as they would want him back in their squad, but I'm sure we'd stand a good chance if going in for a permanent deal should the price be right. actually scrap that, when will the price ever be right for us!?

Was thinking about it last night. Pardew is a verbaliser - he never makes written statements. If he's got something to discuss or talk about with regards to NUFC, he's always stuck himself in front of a microphone however difficult the words that need to be spoken.

Was thinking about it last night. Pardew is a verbaliser - he never makes written statements. If he's got something to discuss or talk about with regards to NUFC, he's always stuck himself in front of a microphone however difficult the words that need to be spoken.

Very true.

Since the season break ALan Pardew has been quoted as saying he wanted anything from 4 to as few as one addition to the squad FACT

Joe Kinnear whose appointment was a massive shambles and a lesson in how not to appoint a Senior member of any management team was brought on board to help AP develop the squad - moving dead wood out out and exciting new blood in....perhaps changing the clubs buy them cheap and sell them on strategy to a buy seasoned premiership players for now . And here we are on 3rd September with a loan player who seems prone to injury to show for it!

Perhaps Joe Kinnear has in fact done the job he was brought in to do ..... Stop AP from buying players whilst Mr Ashley looks to sell the club on ...... So that he can continue to buy shares in Glasgow Rangers and indeed buy that club as he divests himself of NUFC .... And if necessary use the January window once more to ensure that the club does not slide into the Championship ? One thing for sure mr Ashley is not developing the. Club at all ..... We have slid backwards in two years - we have our arguably best player wanting to leave and reluctantly having to stay

NUFC did not actually bid for any players ! They merely enquired ! If you don't bid you don't get ...

I am afraid that nothing will change now until Mr Ashley finds a new buyer who is interested in developing our once great club.... What is for sure is that come may we will be in the bottom 10 rather than the top ten clubs in the league

You're not wrong. And that is pretty depressing.

If Pardew does deny this statement, I'd expect his departure within a month

Ashley's got wind of some massive sex scandal involving Pardew and a harim of wags and is forcing him to toe the club's line for fear of expose splashed across the front pages of SportsDirectNews.com

Allegedly.

AP: "look Mike, they're gownah gow faakin mentuw, if theres no signins especially as I said there'd be two"

MA: "*evil laugh like the one at the end of Mike Jackson's Thriller*"

Just Lol'd at that and ended up doing the thriller laugh myself :lol:

More bizarre as Im parked up outside a child's nursery!!!

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any word from JFK yet, he normally likes the publicity, good or bad.

He'll be rolled out soon after the next result. Either to gloat that the team is strong enough, or cast doubt (even if it's just his appearance that reminds you he's there and Pardew is a lame duck) on the Silver Fox

I'm surprised that there hasn't been any word from JFK yet, he normally likes the publicity, good or bad.

Usual shite. Slate the fans for not appreciating what Mike has done and not understand where the criticism was all about. Head in the sand stuff.

I assure you i'm not a mackem and my opinions on Keegan are my own, i love the man for what he did for us but he's an emotional fool who finds himself out of his depth too often. He should never have been brought back, it's only tarnished his first managerial reign with us.

Hardly a shocking statement and i'm sure some of you agree with my view.