Aston Villa vs Newcastle United

Aeris

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a game Villa need to get something from, we performed great against Chelski and were robbed by the ref and Terry, outplayed Liverpool for over 60 mins after they parked the bus and got a fantastic result on the first day against Arsenal.

we deserved more but in football you dont always get what you deserve!

this fixture last year was a true game of 2 halfs, first half we were awful and the team were booed off the pitch by some sections of the Villa faithful, then we more than dominated the 2nd half only to lose and the Lads were given a standing ovation off the pitch! we are so much better now and to be fair we have been playing well since Feb last season.

I am gonna say a very very hard fought 2-1 win to Villa but that scoreline could swing either way imo!

Assuming everyone will be fit and available, this match should give us a clear indication of Pardew's ability to manage and win with what he's got, and a clear look at what we can expect from our team this season.

You should Piss it on early season form.

Just hope your players get that in their heads too and forget to turn up.

I doubt Lambert would allow that Mate, we got back to winning ways against Rotherham, but then that was Rotherham.

The problem with Villa is our home form just as last season, we seem so much better away from home and i think that is down to expectations affecting the players

Remy should be starting, so I think we'll do really well going forward. How well we do will depend on which Cisse turns up!

I can also see Cabaye being at the top of his game; he's got a point to prove to the booing fans, France and Arsenal.

I'm not overly concerned with Benteke, however I can see Agbonlahor's pace being a real issue for Colochini.

This should be a much more interesting than the dross Fulham and West Ham brought to St James.

I doubt Lambert would allow that Mate, we got back to winning ways against Rotherham, but then that was Rotherham.

The problem with Villa is our home form just as last season, we seem so much better away from home and i think that is down to expectations affecting the players

What's your views on how you celebrated our relegation and took the mick out of our beloved homeboys Ant and Dec?

Yow sime a loikable enough of a blowk for a Villain, oi wownt howld that ant &Dec banner against Yow personaloi. :good: