George Caulkin's new piece

The Fish

Spot on, if Fish's comment is aimed at numpties on twitter etc then that's fine but I really don't see anyone panicking on here tbh.

I'm fully confident we'll be going up and Rafa has my full support but he's not some perfect manager and people are going to have complaints here and there I don't think voicing them on a forum is bed wetting or pants pissing, it's simply discussion. I personally hate watching Vernon Anita play and would far rather watch Yedlin, would we get promoted if we played the full season with Anita starting over Yedlin? Aye I'd be fully confident that we would it's just I'd prefer Yedlin and I always get a bit disappointed when I see Anita start over him. The same way as a lot of other people really want to see Mitro get more playing time, can we get promoted without playing him? Aye, but there's people that would still like to watch him play because they find him entertaining to watch which at the end of the day is what this is all about for fans.

Aye it's the twitter bellends, declaring that if we don't sign a host of players we'll not go up.

2nd Para is spot on as well.

Aye it's the twitter bellends, declaring that if we don't sign a host of players we'll not go up.

I think some people spend far too much time on Twitter in exchanges with morons who like to just spout shit to wind people up.  The average person on twitter is about as clued up as esembee so I don't understand why intelligent people engage with them. 

Yeah I figured it was, I've no idea what they're like as I'm not on twitter but I can assume some are saying some mental stuff.

I think some people spend far too much time on Twitter in exchanges with morons who like to just spout shit to wind people up.  The average person on twitter is about as clued up as esembee so I don't understand why intelligent people engage with them.

If more intelligent people engaged with the average person we wouldn't have Brexit or Trump in the Whitehouse. ;)

I think you're still overestimating the average person there.

They're dumb as fuck, but if enough clever people take the time to explain things to them, who knows what changes could be made.

You must be fucking mental, have too much time on your hands or a combination of both. I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a shitty stick.

You must be fucking mental, have too much time on your hands or a combination of both. I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a shitty stick.

I don't actually argue with the masses on twitter.

I don't actually argue with the masses on twitter.

Do you just imagine you do then? With proper witty responses to tweets you'd hoped people had made?

;)

It's not just the twitterati either though.

Boos at half time when it was 1-1 v Forest.  Bile and vitriol being spewed by AWAY fans at their own players in the bigger allocation at Blackburn.

The chronicle pandering to them with scare stories.

The atmosphere in the ground was terrible at times for Forest. Every single mistake gets the fans on edge.

As if 20,000 dropping their arses is somehow going to help the players.

And then we move on to scapegoats....YAWWWWN

Taking nothing for granted, but the collective panicking is ludicrous. We were never going to walk the league, so while every loss is disappointing we shouldn't piss our pants.

I'm not sure we're going to walk the league in the manner we did last time. I still think we'll go up but teams have figured out a way to beat us by frustrating us. A lot of hard work ahead still.

I'm not sure we're going to walk the league in the manner we did last time. 

And there is the thing.

Last time no one initially thought we would finish in a promotion spot, let alone walk the league like we did.

Winning became relief from everything else Ashley had/was doing at the club.

Whereas this time the general consensus before a ball was kicked was with Rafa, promotion was already won.

Now when things get "tough" the moaners with their expectations kick off.

That's the thing.

I havent seen any Rafa out or Rafa is clueless like we had seen with McClaren etc.  I have just seen that Colback, Anita and Dummett are fucking gash and are making mistakes now constantly.  Colback's v Blackburn, being very costly.