George Caulkin's new piece

The Fish

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Ashley is such a cunt. Let no one forget that

He's a kid with a toy. We're just something he can take an occasional interest in. Why anyone would think he's a focused and mature enough individual to properly run a football club against a backdrop of some of the shit he gets up to at SD is beyond me.

When/if Benitez goes, it will be because Ashley woke up one morning and decided he wanted to 'have a say' on some random aspect of the club that he should be nowhere near being involved with.

Edited by Rayvin

You guys have it totally wrong, Ashley's not a kid and he doesn't like toys.

He's one of those cunts that has an opportunity to buy a really nice car, one far better than he ever deserves but in order to justify it and give him a tax right off he plasters it with huge stickers for his business on the doors and thinks he can make an extra quid by selling the space on the boot to one of his mates.

He's also a stupid cunt and doesn't service it regularly, so every time he does have to fix it it costs him far more than it should have.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Would anyone forgive him if he backed Benitez, who then went on to bring home the FA cup?

Yes, but I'd probably suck Satan off for that scenario (or something I wouldn't enjoy).

His disgraceful way of treating his employees (Keegan, Shearer, Jonas, zero hour contracts etc) are unforgivable in my eyes.  He could go on and do something unbelievable for the club and I could forgive the relegations and the stadium name change and all the other shit.  But I won't forget about how he's treat people.

18 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Interesting what he says about no real interest in Hart, Clukas or Grosicki.  I'm inclined to believe Caulkin a lot more than the rest of the Journo's.

Luke Edwards boldly tweeting this morning:

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Luke Edwards boldly tweeting this morning:

I think Edwards is pretty decent too.  Clearly he's just copying this from Caulkin but with the two of them, and Mark Douglas, pretty much saying the same thing, I think it's probably true.  

I can't remember how many of our signings from last summer were rumoured beforehand? Don't remember there being a long courting period for any of them. 

Gamez, Lazaar, Sels, Hayden, Clark, Yedlin all seemed to come out of nowhere, didn't they?

Rafa will have given Charnley a list of players he wanted weeks ago.Players do fuck about these days when they know they're wanted.Our problem will be Asley and Charnley fuckin the players about who Rafa wants and who are contemplating whether to sign or not.Ashley's ambition is to stay in the Prem next year and nowt else.

• 2 years later...