FIFA 14

Barney

Put in an order for the Ultimate Edition of this. Will anyone else here be purchasing?

Will you wait for the next gen console first?

Finished trading with Ultimate Team a little while ago on 13. Here's the squads I finished with.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting next gen because its the only option on it. Zero interest in ultimate team but is there any news on what the career modes gonna be like? Also heard the Skrill Premier is rumoured for it, which would be awesome.

Demo out today and playing it now on 360. So far, everything has a bit more weight to it, the ball is less precise when you're sprinting with it at your feet and there seems to be more of an emphasis on strength rather than pace this time out. But, the opposition AI is a ton better, even on Professional, shooting feels great from outside the box but passing seems a bit iffy (I know, what a shock). As always, once you've fiddled with the sliders, single player will be fine but I'm very tempted to play a lot of Pro Clubs.

Wasnt thinking of getting this because I'm happy with PES, but a mate told me that if you buy from game and want to trade it in for the PS4 version you can get the PS4 game cheap, not seen anything online about this though and don't wanna look like a wanker when it comes out.

Bought PES this year. But will end up with Fifa when next gen comes out. Apart from Ant how is everyone else feeling towards it?

Loving pes so far. :) just waiting for a good data pack for the 360 and I'll get my master league on.

Bought PES this year. But will end up with Fifa when next gen comes out. Apart from Ant how is everyone else feeling towards it?

Loving pes so far. :) just waiting for a good data pack for the 360 and I'll get my master league on.

Same RE the data pack, but started a Chilean master league for a laugh and it's actually really fun! Been having a few world cups and things too. The passing is a joy this year!

I don't mind it weekly tbh but I'm a fairly passive gamer where it's concerned. Apparently there's more vintage kits on the ultimnate edition too.

I'll be let down if we don't have a vintage home shirt on there mind

apparently a load of people are going bananas at game about this.

They didn't have it stated on any of their advertising that the 24 gold packs were only 1 per week for 24 weeks :lol:

i'd be pissed as well like, you'd think the point of getting 24 packs/extra £20 is to get your team up and running to play quickly

The ultimate Editions have been like that for the last 2/3 years.

If people aren't cottoning on/doing their research before dropping £60 they've only themselves to blame

The ultimate Editions have been like that for the last 2/3 years.

If people aren't cottoning on/doing their research before dropping £60 they've only themselves to blame

Aye it baffles me how people can be that daft. :lol:

Loving the game so far. I've only played Newcastle vs Newcastle and el clasico mind but the goals seem a lot more 'real'.

Slotted in a low powered shot with Benzema from miles out. It just rolled in out of the keepers reach.