FIFA 14

Barney

hm, he should be going, thats apparently below the market average.

There is a bit of a crash on at the moment however due to the 5 free packs and 5 cheap good packs thing from yesterday, might be better keeping hold of him while the market settles

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its easy to get a decent team aye, its impossible to get the best.

the problem is the prevalence of coin selling, this year in particular its been absolutely rife, hence your Messi/Ibra/Ronaldo being an unobtainable amount of coins through just playing.

they are working on it with a large sweep of bannings and account resets over the last week but its a massive problem for EA

Jesus, sort of not surprised you won in a way, entire team has high attacking work rates (I think, most of it anyway) needs someone to actually defend In there.

He couldn't put anything together in an attacking sense - nothing was clever or by design. Messi - IF - was in centre mid so I didn't notice him. Ronaldo scored by running straight forwards and smashing it - I couldn't get near.

Always good to beat a team like that mind :D

I'm a little better after taking Luiz out because basically he's fucking mental. I also shoved Courtious (sp?) in nets and he's pretty useful.

My team isn't great but I haven't really put the time in!

The "you'll be shit now" thing gets very tedious when your players spend the 15th game in a row unable to make a 5 yard pass to feet under no pressure.

The "you'll be shit now" thing gets very tedious when your players spend the 15th game in a row unable to make a 5 yard pass to feet under no pressure.

Annoying as hell when you try to pass the ball 5 yards to the player next to you and for some reason they pass it 20 yards forward into a striker thats inexplicably offside.

I sort of think the opposite, when good IFs come out the market crashes a bit because more packs are opened.

Auto buyers and coin selling skew the market massively towards insane prices, earlier versions where they were less used had much better markets