FIFA 14

Barney

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have to let me know what he's like. Utterly class in real life obviously but that doesn't mean he is on FIFA.

I've got the 1969* Derby County Home kit and the 1995/96 Newcastle away. You can also get the 94/95 Blackburn kit and the very first A.C Milan shirt. :spinwank:

*this is a guess.

Won my first game 3-2. :banana:

How loose is the ball on this game? Makes the defending quite difficult as it can just slip through but obviously it works both ways. I'm enjoying this game. It feels like a much better game than 13. I don't think you can blag your way through Ultimate Team anymore - or least I hope not.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=cKqQHqDgbfsQ:360

my team currently going put el shawary in this weekend nearly got enough points then all i want is marcasio i think.

That's a class team. I've not done any trading yet and don't buy packs, so just using points from matches to buy players. Currently looking at a formation to counter the spamming of crosses from everyone online-3421 so far has been working.

Next gen cant come soon enough

I like the new game but yeah - I'm finding myself in this camp too.

I feel the game suffers a bit from the faults of FIFA 13. I also think some aspects don't need to be real, if I wanted to miscontrol a football I'd go outside and do it there - I want a simulated pro to trap a simple ball.

Also a lot of the time when the ball is loose my player I'm not in control of won't actually get the ball automatically - no matter how close and that's frustrating.

Yeah, you defo did. Try building a cheap bronze team in 3421. If the work rates on the LM and rm are good, they'll offer good defensive support. I've got a beast of a striker up top. Very slow, but strong as an ox and unreal in the air.

Tom : 100% agreed on players not trapping the ball and misplacing passes. I notice it most on bronze. Posted Image

Think that's me now settled this is what i'm going with

3 at the back was killing me with diagonal crosses

Went for a Serie.A team with mostly italians but i've got Tevez and Higuain in there, with Hamsik and Kaka as subs

There's no decent left back who is italian or in SerieA though

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=i7zDoT8TbfIR:360

Criscito is good for Zenit.

My current team:-

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/808845/

Ultimate Team up to the same old shit as last year.

Bring me next gen as soon as possible please and if they don't improve and take the '' :CT: '' out I'll just stop buying it tbh.

Finally got a formation i quite like, i play this with it set to defensive so i can soak up pressure without getting caught on the break.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=c7c5NMPEbhwH:360

only one signing left i want, going bring in Vidal for cm beside hamsik, then use DiNatalie in a rotation upfront with Higuian , with DeRossi and Monotolivo switching for Hamsik/Vidal.

Next squad shall be a bundesliga one.

That's what I use on my bronze team. How do you find the strikers perform on 6 chem?

Grand in that formation especially Balotelli who will either be running off gomez or holding it up to dink one through to him.

I was finding it really difficult to get a formation i liked and frankly could play with, it was doing my head in losing goals to people just lobbing it through the middle so that seems to have stopped for the most part using this formation+defensive so they're not as high up the pitch.

With the way heading/set pieces is it's worth having strong strikers like Gomze/Higuain/Balotelli, i score far far more with those three than the likes of tevez and dinatale because i can hold someone off and run on, where as Tevez and co just seem to get out muscled/caught unless they've a good lead.

I came up with using 3421 and 343 as I was getting spammed with balls over the top and people crossing. those 2 formations offer protection from it, but also offer the ability to do likewise. Have a look at Ibarbo from Serie A. I've not used him yet, but he has 93pace, can jump, and is 6ft 3. Might be a good option as sub.

To Ant =

I know.

People must be on all the time. :lol:

I probably play 3 or 4 hours a week altogether - and 2 hours of that is probably chilling with a beer on a weekend night. So my team isn't really worth a fortune.

There's a lot wrong with this game - I'm just hoping that they've concentrated a lot more of their efforts on the PS4 version as...

A. I've already bought one.

B. There looks to be fuck all else out on release