FIFA 14

Barney

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really hoping they've put some effort into the PS4 version because this is fucking shit.

I'm a casual gamer so don't really have time to build & trade and all that shite but I'm sick of the ''narrative'' ultimate team gives & how it dictates the play, it seems pointless.

Everything feels so, so slow on this game.

Player controls ball (press pass) moves forward..........delays...moves.................................passes (in the opposite direction,to the wrong man, not long enough, it's blocked etc etc). It's borderline unplayable and WHY is one in three games in fucking monsoon weather?

When does that ever happen?

You reckon?

It seems to choose it's times to be unplayable mind - sometimes it's alright but FUT just picks it's games where nobody makes a run or moves,, nobody can control a ball, nobody can shoot on target,

100% chem, 100% fitness etc

Aye Tom, play with assistance settings like MT said, I did it last weekend and I'm enjoying playing way more now, able to do the things I want now.

aye celebrations do my head in, lol i specifically do that gangam style one to properly piss people off who are doing tricks and trying to be clever fuckers.

games totally imbalanced though i scorer headers non stop in this one corners and open play, Balotelli is a total beast.

looks like a good side that, i had ibra in my team last year, think cost me about 100k or around that how much is he this time?

up there with ronaldo and messi, his IF is about 3 million