FIFA 14

Barney

There's a few things on this game make me laugh. (rather than rage)

One of my favourites is when a player just starts a FUT game with you and tries to play keep ball waiting for you to chase out at him. He gradually gets frustrated, possession turns to attack & then you nick the ball & run up and score from your first touch.

Always hilarious.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so heres the deal, I have these teams

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=cPr8ha7Vbj87:360

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=h6CAXanzbj88:360

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=eU9qh76Kbj89:360

However, in a couple of weeks (if I do get my preorder in the first wave) I will be switching from the Xbox market to the PS4, as such I will no longer need these teams as I can't transfer them across.

Does anyone want any of these lot for cheap before I stick them all on the market and try to get some coins for the PS market?

Headline players;

IF Baines, IF Debuchy, IF Marquinhos, IF Matuidi (beast), IF Valbuena, IF James Rodriguez, Thiago Silva, Cavani, Dante, Ramires and David Luiz.

Say 10% off the futhead price?

I think on PS4 I will try to build a team made only of IFs.

Probably premier league since then I can get Krul and Debuchy in there and any other NUFC ones we get over the year.

edit: this is already achieveable, though some of the better ones are unobtainable in their price

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/2420847/

pretty expensive that team for the quality though (only talking about the starting 11)

you could get my 85 rated bundesliga for less like..i think

def the seriea team

oh definitely, there are one or two players there that drive the price up like mad though.

IFs tend to perform above their stats though, a 77 rated IF ramsey will have better stats than a 77 rated midfielder that isnt an IF

• 2 weeks later...

AAAnnnnnnddd my first game of seasons on the PS4 ends with me winning 4-2

then being told I disconnected and getting 0 points and a DNF penalty for my next game.

fuck.

Loving the Ps4 version

what are the main differences from the previous generation?

would be interested in pretty much any thoughts you have on it.

it'll be the same, it's the same on 360/One it's just the graphics and physics stuff they worked on.

lofted through balls are all people do, i had some lad trying them every single attack while singing Yaya ya yayaya yayaya yayaya yaya toure, flick mode to defensive to drop Kompany back and head everything away and then hit them on the counter.

sadly that makes it as boring for me as it must be for them doing it all the time.

FFS! You would think before they released the game they'd have realised the gameplay on it is as shyte as ever. Sick of coming up against the same tactics all the time, it just makes the game shit. I wish Pro Evo would step up their game to at least give FIFA a kick up the arse it needs.

I think it's a good bit different to be fair.

Certainly the goals scored are different & you can put together better fluid passing moves and strike the ball better from distance.

Although I do find it harder and I concede a lot of shit goals - for some reason mainly rebounds or deflections.

Is the gameplay much different on the PS4? Or is it the same as last gen versions where lofted through balls, crosses, corners, headers and random through balls from CB to strikers are totally overpowered and have a huge success rate?

so...playing football?