FIFA 14

Barney

It's annoying like. :lol:

Another one I spotted to concede a last minute equaliser - Thiago Silva decided to attempt an overhead kick for a simple header, fell flat on his arse & the ball deflected off an opposition player and went in.

Canny.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye you get that a lot.

Like people who start the game by arrogantly passing it around their own half and as soon as they venture into yours out of frustration, lose it and concede a chance.

One of the funniest is people with half a Barca line up, kit & badge with a name like ''Tiki Taka'' (or the same for Arsenal etc) who play complete hoofball. :lol:

You'd have thought after years of it happening in every game that players would actually be able to do stuff first time. I'm sick of crossing the ball in and instead of volleying or heading the ball, the players chests it into the keepers hands or takes a touch instead of SMASHING THE FUCKER INTO THE BACK OF THE NET!

• 3 weeks later...

I only play my mates on it as its a bit more fun andI know that playing randoms just make is rage uncontrollably plus the coins from getting promoted etc arent worth it as I know i get shit all in packs. I'm now just basically waiting for FIFA 15 to come out already or Pro Evo to kick itself up the arse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a Thiago Silva and IF Tadic in my free packs, happy with that Tadic drops right into my Eredivise side and I have a silva so I can sell the tradeable one and keep the non trade one.

btw I have discovered recently, if you can invest in TOTW players and hold them for a while, I'm selling ones I dont use now for twice what I got them for.

Canny.

Got a 10 packs and a few decent players, Pepe. Mingolet, Zabaleta, Agger, A.Sanchez, loads of contracts etc.

Thanks for the heads up lads :up: