Interesting rumour I heard

Kid Dynamite

A friend of mine works with Brian Marwood's daughter. Apparently he (BM) was in the tunnel prior to our game at Man City and saw Pardew and Carver hanging around outside the changing room. He asked what was going on and was told that Ashley had brought in a 3rd party to give the pre match team talk as he felt Pardew wasn't motivating the team well enough!

No reason to think this was made up and I wouldn't put it past Ashley

A friend of mine works with Brian Marwood's daughter. Apparently he (BM) was in the tunnel prior to our game at Man City and saw Pardew and Carver hanging around outside the changing room. He asked what was going on and was told that Ashley had brought in a 3rd party to give the pre match team talk as he felt Pardew wasn't motivating the team well enough!

No reason to think this was made up and I wouldn't put it past Ashley

Want to buy some magic beans?

this is just not right or fair for NUFC, Ashley needs to be taken out of the picture before he totally destroys your Club Guys!

but you know that already i suppose!

tumblr_m40zr5h1Vt1rv6sfeo1_500.jpg

"Hey you guys!"

2lk9r12.jpg

"What?"

this is just not right or fair for NUFC, Ashley needs to be taken out of the picture before he totally destroys your Club Guys!

but you know that already i suppose!

Never mind all that- I was going to watch Big Stan tonight, is it any good, or should I not bother?

the problem is ashleys going nowhere because the fans sit back and do fuck all about him. can anyone see pardew sacked somewhere down the road cause i can see it coming. considering all the stuff pardew has said to ashley during transfer windows etc.

the problem is ashleys going nowhere because the fans sit back and do fuck all about him. can anyone see pardew sacked somewhere down the road cause i can see it coming. considering all the stuff pardew has said to ashley during transfer windows etc.

this is not just a problem for newcastle this is a problem for most Fans, today there is no solidarity between the clubs supporters and its nigh on impossible for any real sustained veto of the Clubs!

the only way to force out owners or make a statement is to not go to games, once a Team plays in front of a near empty stadium for long enough to really harm revenue then owners will continue to do as they wish without any regard for the Fans!

#AGAINST MODERN FOOTBALL

Joe Kinnear has heard that a few cracking players are going to be there for some kind of charity match or something, so he's hoping to secretly scout them.