Friday 13th Tomorrow but....

Christmas Tree

It's also .....

Blame Someone Else Day

When : The first Friday the 13th of the year

What a great time you can have on this day. Imagine all the problems, errors, and mistakes you could heap on someone else today. On this day you don't have to take responsibility or blame for any faux pas on your part. On the downside, this day comes as a double edged sword. While you are busy putting the blame elsewhere, someone might just be putting the blame on you!

So.......if ther is somethin wrong whif the spellin of this artickle, it's not my fallt.....its' yours.

Blame Someone Else Day could just be your day. But, watch out..... any blame you place today, can come back to bite you tomorrow. After all...what comes around goes around.

I've just realised that I've got to stay at work in the morning after my nightshift to have some training on a new computet system that we're using and to have the 2nd booster of my MMR jab at 9am. Nice to know I can blame someone else for it now!