Villa Away 14/09/2013

The Fish

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason though. I would laugh at them if I've never slept in Birmingham, never been to football in Birmingham, never been on the drink in Birmingham, and I've done all of them many times. Some of my clients are brummies. I'm not saying geordies are the absolute pinnacle of global interest and sophistication (even though we are), but brummies man. FFS. You will get the odd decent one, I've met Cat Deeley, and she was so nice I even stopped thinking you're brummie you pet. Anyway, my point is brummies are boring cunts. If this comes across as unintelligent gibberish, I don't care. It's what I think. Hope we hump you banner making cunts tomorrow. You seem like a good kid though.

Also, why do they think wearing adidas and nike tops with jeans and big gold chains is a smart casual look. They will all be there tomorrow dressed as the 14 year old future chav's shouting incomprehensible shit as they do every year. why

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete101 comes across as a cunt. I don't think brummies will ever comprehend or could comprehend how much we look down our noses at them, which is why I think their banners and their patter is hilarious. Imagine being fuckin brummie. To me brummie means boring, 19st, spots, skint, depressed, and the nearest thing to a human robot you can get. Everywhere from Stoke to Reading, they might as well be krauts they're such characterless people. Is it because they're near Wales? Who the fuck knows. An absolute stain on the United Kingdom though the geographical area I've mentioned. There ye are.

Characterless?

Have you seem loyal villain's avatar.

He's like a cross between Bono and Colonel Hannibal Smith.

Hearing from friends I have down there that some of our fans, pissed, shouting abuse at random shoppers in Lichfield.

It's embarrassing :/ shame some people can't handle a pint and be In public.

Hearing from friends I have down there that some of our fans, pissed, shouting abuse at random shoppers in Lichfield.

It's embarrassing :/ shame some people can't handle a pint and be In public.

More importantly they best hurry up or they will be cutting it fine for kick off.

For me, resentment is still high over the relegation game. Would be nice to put these cloggers in the championship, awful bad taste champions of europe.

Hi

Hopefully the Toon will win!

I'm going to Carrow Road next week with family who are Villa fans!

Today's game between Villa and Newcastle, I'd love it if we win but I'll be happy with a draw otherwise!

Edited by Chris2411

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little moist seeing that first 11 - though I am currently consuming a beverage so that may have something to do with it.

More importantly they best hurry up or they will be cutting it fine for kick off.

For me, resentment is still high over the relegation game. Would be nice to put these cloggers in the championship, awful bad taste champions of europe.

So that makes this sort of behaviour acceptable? http://www.lichfieldmercury.co.uk/Football-fans-cause-disturbance-Lichfield/story-19797827-detail/story.html

At around 1pm, residents in Beacon Street were disturbed by shouting, with many of the culprits walking in front of cars and disrupting traffic.

The street itself was littered with bottles, cans and other rubbish, and drinkers left empties on residents' windowsills.

So, exactly what happens outside the Strawberry every matchday.

Scandalous.