Villa Away 14/09/2013

The Fish

So, exactly what happens outside the Strawberry every matchday.

Scandalous.

Lichfield isn't anywhere near Villa Park, this is a quiet place some distance away. I guess the point I was trying to make is that there there is this sort of element following every club but doesn't mean that all fans of those clubs are the same (ref: banner). Wasn't meant to get your backs up so apologies if it came across that way.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lichfield isn't anywhere near Villa Park, this is a quiet place some distance away. I guess the point I was trying to make is that there there is this sort of element following every club but doesn't mean that all fans of those clubs are the same (ref: banner). Wasn't meant to get your backs up so apologies if it came across that way.

fair enough Fedders.....you do know though there are little market towns used as stop offs for bus loads of football fans all over England?....one of those things mate, and has been for decades tbh. Not pleasant for the locals but am sure they'll cope.

I'll not forget running into your mid 90s Combat18 "characters" in a hurry, and as you say I wouldn't judge the rest of you like that :good:

Edited by PaddockLad

The yam yam wankers can have no complaints. Just a good job we didn't send the horse puncher and the under 12s to smash up your football pitches. Think on yam yams

On that note I think I'll leave your forum, no real need for that sort of response. Enjoy the rest of the season