Is Papisse Cisse

Slayer

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a bad run of form towards the back end of last season, not helped in the least by inconsistant formations and players around him with a lack of service bar punts up the middle of the pitch towards him.

Service and overall surrounding play is improving game by game this season, and if we can keep the trio of Remy / BArfa / Gouffran fit I can see the goals starting to rack up for Cisse.

Hey am not a Mackum. I'm a Toon season ticket holder of the last 20 years. Ok I innocently spelt his name wrong but that's because it was late when I set this thread up.

Just wanted to know what people thought.

Hey am not a Mackum. I'm a Toon season ticket holder of the last 20 years. Ok I innocently spelt his name wrong but that's because it was late when I set this thread up.

Just wanted to know what people thought.

I think mackems are a strange, strange breed, who have identity issues.

Which end do we prefer to kick off towards , and why?

Fuck that shit man. How paranoid some of you guys are man. Just cos I spelt Papiss with an "e" on the end in error.

Get back to the thread. In season 1, 13 goals in as many games. If we're saying he had loads of service then and none in season 2 who was providing all the service? Just want to known if its more than lack of service?

I do cos I am. If I was a mackem cunt I would be hurling abuse at newcastle. Have I said anything negative about the toon. ? Also check my previous post on the Villa thread asking about streaming the match.

Thank you.