Is Papisse Cisse

Slayer

:lol:

I think its right that he gets 7 games. Spitting on someone is fucking disgusting. Biting someone should be a timeout and stern talking to from Dad. That's what my three year-old get anyway.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 5 would have been about fair. So 6 I won't argue with too much (the seventh is a bonus ban because of his previous suspension, I believe).

Interesting to see what Evans gets, mind. He's contesting it unlike Cisse. I know Paul Scholes thinks otherwise, but why would you even splt on the floor like that, right next to a fellow professional?

Evans is guilty. I don't know what Scholes said and I don't really care. He spat at Cisse, no doubt about it.

I don't really care what bans they get to be honest. Our season is a meaningless joke anyway. Carver could play the kids for all I care so it makes no difference if Cisse is out for one game or the rest of the season.

The both of them are just two idiots that would be fighting each other outside the pub on a Friday night if they weren't professional footballers.

Everything in football is now trial by TV or by so called match commentators. You can end a player's career and get a 3 match ban but if you spit at someone you end up with a 6 match minimum. You have Scholes saying Evans is not that type of player and LVG saying the same and denying even with TV evidence that Evans did not spit at Cisse.

Edited by BLACKANDWHITEGEORDIE

Evans is looking at Cisse, he's about 3 feet away then he hockles in his direction. Aye, pure accident :lol: Horrible thing to do but Cisse was provoked (if it's as terrible as the FA says it is then it's extreme provocation by the same measure) and his reaction since has been honest and full of contrition.

Evans is looking at Cisse, he's about 3 feet away then he hockles in his direction. Aye, pure accident :lol: Horrible thing to do but Cisse was provoked (if it's as terrible as the FA says it is then it's extreme provocation by the same measure) and his reaction since has been honest and full of contrition.

All correct of course but y'naa, scholesy, honesty, not that type of lad etc. Obviously ban the Muslim darkie of course, we can do without those foreigners bringing vile practices like that to the British game. Evans is ok, canny kid and all that.

Scholes using various media outlets to make the case for the defence is laughable like. Especially as, apart from his obvious bias, no one is asking him any pertinent questions about it. If, as he claims it was a 'reflex' :lol: and, as Evans also reckons, it was an accident, why doesn't Evans immediately apologise? Because he did it on purpose is the logical conclusion.

Scholes using various media outlets to make the case for the defence is laughable like. Especially as, apart from his obvious bias, no one is asking him any pertinent questions about it. If, as he claims it was a 'reflex' :lol: and, as Evans also reckons, it was an accident, why doesn't Evans immediately apologise? Because he did it on purpose is the logical conclusion.

I made a complaint to the Independent about it being racist. :-)

You mentiuoned Riviere before do you have any link or proof of that cos I can't find it anywhere.

It was on Sky News yesterday. Might have been the penalty incident. Riviere was on the deck and Evans spat next to him in a similar fashion as the Cisse thing.

I don't have a link cos I just saw it on the telly at work.

It was on Sky News yesterday. Might have been the penalty incident. Riviere was on the deck and Evans spat next to him in a similar fashion as the Cisse thing.

I don't have a link cos I just saw it on the telly at work.

Scholes would argue that demonstrates it's a reflex.

Aye spot on, spitting is somewhere between racism and biting to the FA. Cisse was provoked by something worse than racism (going off previous bans) so that should figure into their thinking when handing out the punishment to Cisse and Evans. It wont of course and I fully expect Cisse to get the full 7 games and Evans to get a written apology from the FA for wasting his time as he's clearly a top bloke who would never spit on someone, he just spits really close to players that he has just fouled.

it's perfectly socially acceptable in china to clear your nose and gob on the street. got a mate who lives in a chinatown district of brooklyn, says it's foul - he frequently gets woken up early int he morning by the old boy in the neighbouring flat, spitting on the street below.

That's okay, I was on a internal flight in China and the passenger next me, did huge spit between his legs on the plane. Needless to say I asked the cabin crew if I could change seats. Which I am happy to say,they obliged.

That's okay, I was on a internal flight in China and the passenger next me, did huge spit between his legs on the plane. Needless to say I asked the cabin crew if I could change seats. Which I am happy to say,they obliged.

I was sick of your bad breath tbh.