Is Papisse Cisse

Slayer

After some furious googling you come up with something which barely relates to the incident (other than it pertains to spitting). Well done.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After some furious googling you come up with something which barely relates to the incident (other than it pertains to spitting). Well done.

Wrong again. Get your facts right. I have a number of Muslim friends and neighbours. All I was trying to do was to show that spitting has different connotations to different races and you should not judge everyone by your own beliefs.

Wrong again. Get your facts right. I have a number of Muslim friends and neighbours. All I was trying to do was to show that spitting has different connotations to different races and you should not judge everyone by your own beliefs.

Friends instead of family this time :lol:

Anyway, what's that got to do with this incident? You might as well say some people spit on their hands before shaking to seal a bet / agreement. I.e. it has absolutely fuck all to do with the reason Evans spat in the same way your example has fuck all to do with Cisse's retaliatory response.

Have you noticed how football forums attract a number of cretinous sick bastards whose sole aim is to denigrate other people for no other reason than they find it funny.

Hang the bastards, they deserve no sympathy.

So to summarise, the consensus is that Cisse should be perma-banned because he's Muslim and that. But if Evans is Jewish then Cisse is sweet. Fucking look it up you uncultured swine. Or something.