Is Papisse Cisse

Slayer

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was being held by Coleman and the first two swings were Cisse trying to get away from the fucker. Not condoning what Cisse did third time but grabbing someone by the shirt is a free kick anywhere else on the pitch. Murphys motd comments were more over the top than a Wayne Rooney tackle.

Looks like Sissoko's arm was preventing the first flurry of elbows, but he just wouldnt stop before he hit the guy straight in the face. Thats some really poor decisions going through Cisses head there, the guy needs a sale sign.

Slight overreaction there ;)

Was Cisse looking for a little holiday before the African Cup ?

Do the FA watch all 90 mins of every game before deciding certain incidents need investigating or do they wait for tv to highlight incidents where action wasn't taken by the ref ? I've never known action be taken retrospectively without the incidents first being highlighted by tv. Martinez is a twit who is doing a poor job at Everton,a bit like the cross eyed gimp down the road,but is a favourite of the media,so poor results and league position are rarely mentioned,only bad luck and bad referee decisions.

• 3 weeks later...

Monday afternoon saw Senegal beat Ghana in their opening African Nations fixture but Papiss Cisse was watching from the bench, contemplating a reported £150,000 a week offer from Chinese club, Shanghai SIPG.

A late goal from Moussa Sow gave Cisse’s country a win in their first group match but the Newcastle striker had the full 90 minutes to consider his options at club level.

Following Swansea interest after the sale of Wilfried Bony and Bafetmbi Gomis saying he may be on the move, The Times have reported that Shanghai SIPG are prepared to offer £8m for Papiss Cisse and pay him that £150,000 weekly wage to tempt him to move to China.

The newspaper reports that this would be five times his Newcastle wage.

Sven Goran Eriksson is the Chinese club’s manager and if Mike Ashley doesn’t shift Cisse now, he will be left in the summer with a thirty year old striker who has only 12 months left on his contract.

Hard to imagine the Newcastle owner knocking back any £5m+ offer if he believes United are all but safe already from relegation.

Alan Pardew regularly gave the excuse of worries about Papiss Cisse’s knee operation recovery as the reason for not playing him this season, whether that will hamper any potential medical remains to be seen.

I'm not saying it's great news for us, but come on, any of us would take that.

EDIT - Ah sorry, I meant if I was Cisse I would take it. Not the bit about selling for £5m.

Edited by Rayvin

I'm not saying it's great news for us, but come on, any of us would take that.

EDIT - Ah sorry, I meant if I was Cisse I would take it. Not the bit about selling for £5m.

They're prepared to offer £8 million.

de Jong's like a new signing...

:lol:

de Jong is a shadow striker isn't he? So we'll be playing with something not far off a false nine if that happens. Like Spain, only with long balls and no possession.

:lol:

de Jong is a shadow striker isn't he? So we'll be playing with something not far off a false nine if that happens. Like Spain, only with long balls and no possession.

Careful now. You're not supposed to use terms, that's trying too hard.

Call them "big man" or "little man". :good:

Ah ok... being perfectly honest I'm only using them because it's how Football Manager categorises them. I'm no expert on these things! Just seems a shame not to use the terms given that they exist...