Is Papisse Cisse

Slayer

:lol: The Chinese are horrific for gobbing. Little old wifies hockling up minging greenies in the street and that.

This is true. There was a huge campaign before the Beijing Olympics to 'educate' rural Chinese people about proper etiquette in this respect. To be fair to the Chinese, it is mostly their rural people who are simply too focused on making ends meet to care about the niceties of existing in wider society. And it's not like it doesn't happen here :lol:

That said, I've seen mothers let their children relieve themselves on the floors of restaurants in China, so there is some room for improvement... that said, we've seen similar things in football.

Edited by Rayvin

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true. There was a huge campaign before the Beijing Olympics to 'educate' rural Chinese people about proper etiquette in this respect. To be fair to the Chinese, it is mostly their rural people who are simply too focused on making ends meet to care about the niceties of existing in wider society. And it's not like it doesn't happen here :lol:

That said, I've seen mothers let their children relieve themselves on the floors of restaurants in China, so there is some room for improvement... that said, we've seen similar things in football.

They hold kids over bins to take a quick shit in the High Street. Savages. :lol:

:lol: The Chinese are horrific for gobbing. Little old wifies hockling up minging greenies in the street and that.

:lol: Evans would definitely turn his nose up at that sort of behavior, he's just not that type of lad.

:lol: That's mint. Imagine going over to put your Twix wrapper in the bin and there's a Chinese lad perched over the top, curling one out.

Reminds me of travelling in India, I got off the bus in some small village for a rest stop and asked a young man where nearest toilet was. He made a welcoming, sweeping gesture with his hand and said "open toilet sir". Civic pride, right there.

Worse place I've seen in Beijing was at a McDonalds, the toilets were totally blocked up with shit, it was actually sticking out above the seats. Some cunts smeared the walls with human excrement. I was dying to go to toilet, I decided I could hang on.

Red shirt rule and the ghost of Ferguson (FA cowardice) applies - I get that Papiss gets an extra game for the previous ban but giving the manc cunt the same when he denied it is fucking bullshit.

Credit to Cisse for his quick apology and admission of guilt after the fracas with Evans, and the FA charges based on video evidence. It will probably show him in a better light after Evans' pathetic denial.

Find out for your self. Ask any Muslims you may know.

He was asking you to back up the statement you made. The evasive response suggests you can't.

Edited by Alex

it's perfectly socially acceptable in china to clear your nose and gob on the street. got a mate who lives in a chinatown district of brooklyn, says it's foul - he frequently gets woken up early int he morning by the old boy in the neighbouring flat, spitting on the street below.

Just like the west end then

He was asking you to back up the statement you made. The evasive response suggests you can't.

Bearing in mind previous responses to my posts that is the reason I suggested he contact any muslims he may know so that he would get the facts from the right people. Or if he doesn't know any muslims there is always Google.

Bearing in mind previous responses to my posts that is the reason I suggested he contact any muslims he may know so that he would get the facts from the right people. Or if he doesn't know any muslims there is always Google.

Cheers for confirming you couldn't back it up.