Is Papisse Cisse

Slayer

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/papiss-cisse-wants-play-part-9197418

This is unbelievable Carver said this week Cisse was still under the medical team and hadn't kicked a ball. Now he may be on the bench on Saturday against WBA

the team played like invalids on saturday so one more on the bench won't hurt.

Another Michael Ricketts one season wonder????! - Discuss

Let's just have another look at the OP in this thread by Slayer who definitely is not a Mackem posting at ten to two in the morning on this Newcastle United board asking us if Cisse is shit?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Asked by reporters whether he would still be at the club when the current transfer window closes at 6pm on Tuesday, the man from Senegal replied:

"I don’t know. Seriously, I don’t know. I don’t like to speak about it. always want to play. I’m always ready to play.

"If the manager gives me the chance to play, I will play. I work very hard on the training pitch every day, but I don’t know if I’ve done something wrong.

"The decision is for the gaffer to make and I accept that, but it’s very hard for me.”

Cisse's Mr 15% Madou Diene commented meanwhile:

"If the right offer comes I will ask Papiss to consider it. Nobody wants to be at a club where you don't feel wanted.

"There has been no offer from Galatasaray yet, it is only talk in the media. But there has been nothing concrete.

"Perhaps if there was it would be considered because at Papiss' age he wants to play regular football. No matter which team he plays for he needs service because he will score goals.

"During his time at Newcastle, he's never had proper service which makes his goal tally even more remarkable.

"As long as Papiss is here he will score goals. He can't do that if he's sitting on the bench