Newcastle v Hull

Happy Face

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we could play Remy through the middle with Gouffran and Ben Arfa either side.

It's worth a shot. Cisse just isn't looking anywhere near scoring right now, and his contribution to the team with hold up play and laying it off, chasing things down etc. isn't so unique or vital to the team that it warrants him a first team place without question. I understand the need to be patient with players who are lacking confidence - I'm not an arrogant idiot who just expects players to be able to turn it on when they want. But there comes a point when you need to forsake one player for the sake of the team and results.

n.b: Obviously it wasn't Cisse's lack of goals that cost us today. I'd get right on defending in training first thing before anything else.

I need to see a picture of that fat prick's face, see if he's so fucking chuffed at his transfer savy now.

Fuck I hate football

1000x70030.jpg?w=650&h=455&crop=1#038;h=

"It was very frustrating that we did not add at least another signing to the squad in the recent window, but it was not for lack of effort. I worked very hard on several targets and we made a number of bids for players, but for various reasons – some of which were outside the club’s control – we were unable to secure our targets. It was not an easy task to improve the quality of the current squad with the financial resources at our disposal, particularly in a window in which the value of players was grossly over-inflated and the demands of agents likewise. We will continue to operate in a financially responsible manner, buying only the right players for the right prices and not paying over the odds or making costly knee-jerk decisions."

http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/21/joe-kinnear-blames-grossly-over-inflated-prices-and-agents-fees-for-lack-of-newcastle-transfer-activity-4061842/?

Just watched the goals back. We dreadfully lost our shape for all of their goals, almost as if the players lacked the commitment to hold their position. Such a frustrating performance, and that fat bag faced cunt running down the touch line just rubs salt in the wound. He looked as surprised as anyone in the ground as they are average.

The most disappointing thing is a win would have put us joint top and made the players feel like world beaters. Momentum is important in this league.

What's the answer though? MBM wasn't great today, Ben Arfas fault for the winner too. That was out strongest XI though.bi don't think Cisse did too much wrong tbh

you know, for me Newcastle United and positive, for the last 8-9 years, are not quite compatible words, it's like if your wife is, you know...easy(no vulgar words :)), everybody Fornicates Under the Command of the King her, but it's ok with you, cause you love her too much and can't let her go...so i'm sick of it, sick of the "three named bad guy" that kills our team, kills the ideal of Newcastle United Champions, i speak about MA JfK , AP, and i say that NUFC fans deserve to great Champions, not doormats...sorry i've been like that since "Big" Sam was in charge...

You backed Hull?...every cloud and all that ;)

Won

£18.57 on Hull Draw No Bet,

£20.50 on West Brom -1,

and £125 :gettin: from the following 4-way Acca; Birmingham (11/8), QPR (3/4), Watford (1/1), Brighton (1/1)

The most disappointing thing is a win would have put us joint top and made the players feel like world beaters. Momentum is important in this league.

What's the answer though? MBM wasn't great today, Ben Arfas fault for the winner too. That was out strongest XI though.bi don't think Cisse did too much wrong tbh

We're such a confidence side that this is the precipice we suffer. Good feelings around the club and we truly can beat anyone on our day, when our players' heads drop we can meekly lose at home to Hull.

Won

£18.57 on Hull Draw No Bet,

£20.50 on West Brom -1,

and £125 :gettin: from the following 4-way Acca; Birmingham (11/8), QPR (3/4), Watford (1/1), Brighton (1/1)

Do the right thing and give the money to Mike Ashley so he can buy players. Do it for the club, man!

Do the right thing and give the money to Mike Ashley so he can buy players. Do it for the club, man!

Fuck that! I bought a Fulham ticket off that Jabba the Cunt, he's getting nothing more from me.

I've bought GTA V, I'm buying a few bottles of beer and I'm getting a curry in, probably put the rest on my Oyster card...

you know, for me Newcastle United and positive, for the last 8-9 years, are not quite compatible words, it's like if your wife is, you know...easy(no vulgar words :)), everybody Fornicates Under the Command of the King her, but it's ok with you, cause you love her too much and can't let her go...so i'm sick of it, sick of the "three named bad guy" that kills our team, kills the ideal of Newcastle United Champions, i speak about MA JfK , AP, and i say that NUFC fans deserve to great Champions, not doormats...sorry i've been like that since "Big" Sam was in charge...

what

Shocking second half. Players lit a cigar at half time. Lots of below par performances. Anita did better than most and the only one to acknowledge crowd at the end. Remy looks great. Is debuchy really better than Simpson? The only bright spot is the meltdown down the road

Where to fucking start!!!

Remy looked very good first half.

Ben Arfa didn't turn up, Debuchy looked poor again and I'm still not convinced Sissoko can handle his defensive duties.

Half time syndrome seems to be back and overall our back four looks piss weak.

Happy days.

This. And so fucking typical. Combined with the Liverpool and mackem scores, this could have been a great footballing weekend. But no, it's shit as usual.

................................... don't think Cisse did too much wrong tbh

Yer kidding aren't ye? His passes and touches were awful.

Pardew should have had him off long before he did.

Our first 11 is basically full of nancy boys and queers...

Santon: if this bloke ain't gay I'm the keyboard player in Kajagoogoo.

Debuchy and Cabaye : Enuff said

Too many wooftas and trendy cafe botherers. No fight in em...

Felt sorry for Anita...Looked like the only one who's actually bothered to learn to play football...The rest are a curse from a Vidal Sassoon coke binge.

Our first 11 is basically full of nancy boys and queers...

Santon: if this bloke ain't gay I'm the keyboard player in Kajagoogoo.

Debuchy and Cabaye : Enuff said

Too many wooftas and trendy cafe botherers. No fight in em...

Felt sorry for Anita...Looked like the only one who's actually bothered to learn to play football...The rest are a curse from a Vidal Sassoon coke binge.

Basically they're red hot when things are going smoothly, but when you need to get in and grind results out, we struggle.