Sky Package

Christmas Tree

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky are blocking the sharing sites to the point it's making it harder to keep up to date with American shows. If there was a company that had a similar approach to tv as Spotify does to music I'd be more keen to sign up. Netflix and Love FIlm have been criticised for their lack of content by a few mates.

So you go to that link, sign up for an account - it's 5 Canadian Dollars per month, so about £3.25. You need to go in and edit your internet settings on the PS3 (per instructions on their site, or I can tell you, it's DEAD easy.

Then from then on, if you want to use a different version of Netflix, you go on the unblock-us website on your computer and there's a drop down menu, and you just pick USA or UK before you sign into Netflix. Then when you fire up Netflix, it'll take you to whichever version you selected.

You can get a month's free trial of Netflix and a week' free trial of unblock-us, so give it a go.

:lol: What's happening with yours? Any word on what caused it/what can be done to make sure it doesn't happen again? It hadn't occurred to me with you running your own company, it must have been doubly worrying - anyway look, don't answer any of this if you don't want to, but hope you're back on your feet again soon!

It was a fairly straightforward heart attack - caused by a blocked artery.

They put a stent in, and it's now pills for life and a few tweaks to the diet.

Had a family history of heart disease, so it wasn't as big a shock to me as it was to a lot of my pals.

I'm off the ropes for 7 weeks ( at least), whilst I build up strength again, but they reckon there's no reason I shouldn't get back to full fitness.

I'm taking it as a kick up the arse, and heeding it.

It was a fairly straightforward heart attack - caused by a blocked artery.

They put a stent in, and it's now pills for life and a few tweaks to the diet.

Had a family history of heart disease, so it wasn't as big a shock to me as it was to a lot of my pals.

I'm off the ropes for 7 weeks ( at least), whilst I build up strength again, but they reckon there's no reason I shouldn't get back to full fitness.

I'm taking it as a kick up the arse, and heeding it.

On the ropes and off them at the same time. Sweet! :lol:

Nice to hear you're on the mend. :)

I go online for American DNS and find one every time new ones go down. Easy enough for anyone else who pays too much for things like this as it is (MLB.tv costs me 15 a month, Xbox Live 6 quid and Netflix 6 quid) and doesn't want to add even 3 pounds to their bill :)

It's fantastic :lol:

It references itself brilliantly as well - with mostly likeable characters - If I'm ever rough from a night out I can watch it all day if there's no football on or whatever. :up:

Danny Devito is brilliant in it too.

• 9 months later...

Sorted Sky again, now paying £55, but getting the full monty. Best thing about it is it's getting installed on Thursday and the internet should be up and running by the 6th.