Everton - Newcastle United

Aeris

My power is especially vibrant today, so I decided to make the Everton match thread now and not the Leeds thread as I care more for the PL than a shitty cup. 3 points almost guaranteed!!! :)

Edited by Aeris

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My power is especially vibrant today, so I decided to make the Everton match thread now and not the Leeds thread as I care more for the PL than a shitty cup. 3 points almost guaranteed!!! :)

Can you feel the power? From balls to bone?

I think your record is about 50-50. Basically random.

Lets see..

What I find of remaining history on this forum:

West Brom (H) - Win

Stoke (A) - Lost

Norwich (A) - Draw

Aston Villa (A) - Win

Chelsea (H) - Win

Tottenham (A) - Draw

Liverpool (A) - Lost

Fulham (H) - Win

Aston Villa (A) - Win

That's a 78% no loss record for the last 9 games I made threads for. Prepare for another 3 points against Everton :P

Edited by Aeris

Everton away is always a tough game for us, and Goodson park always seems like a home banker for an evening kick off. Hopefully we can pick ourselves up and the players want to prove themselves again after the Hull shambles and put in a decent performance

I really hope we make some radical changes from the Hull game. Not to make changes just for the sake of changing, but to catch the opponent with strategical surprise, I know we have a versatile pile of players who should be used differently depending on who we play against. I also think it's extremely important to learn players there is competition for their spots so they will up their game and start playing with some effort, Pardew should not pussy out and play players regardless of how they have played in previous games. There were some decent performances against Leeds that could prove we also some serious contenders usually starring on the bench, so play the ones who are the most hungry.

Edited by Aeris

You have to make Everton favourites being at home under the lights, they're doing alright and I think Martinez was a good pick for them. A lot will depend on which Newcastle Utd team turns up as well, also depends how they react if something doesn't go our way as I still think we can be quick to drop our heads as a side.