Cardiff - Newcastle

Aeris

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good first half from us. Remy scoring two excellent goals from him. Although Cisse hasn't scored he's played well, making some good movement. Cabaye has been the key maker though, making things ticking over nicely.

Class half. Brilliant stuff from Remy. And that freekick from Cabaye, :wub: so unlucky

We need to perform for the whole game for a change though. We've battered them but this isnt over.

Good first half from us. Remy scoring two excellent goals from him. Although Cisse hasn't scored he's played well, making some good movement. Cabaye has been the key maker though, making things ticking over nicely.

Agree with this. Looked a lovely outside of the boot job that set up Remy.

Great first half performance! I'd say only Cisse and Gouffran have not done enough.

I'd like to see Ben Arfa come on and us go for the kill...Unlikely though.

Remy is fuckin unreal. 5 in 3...One less than he got in half a season at QPR. We better sign the fucker in January!

Shows what we all know with our pre-match whinging :lol:

Dominant performance, though Cardiff have been spectacularly shit.

Wouldn't it be nice to see us go on and hump them. I can't remember the last time we stuck 4 or 5 past someone

Similar to Monday, I think that not having Ben Arfa in the side (even if he's our most gifted player) makes the midfielders take more responsibility themselves. They don't have the "fuck it I'll just give it to Hatem" safety blanket.

Shows what we all know with our pre-match whinging :lol:

Dominant performance, though Cardiff have been spectacularly shit.

Wouldn't it be nice to see us go on and hump them. I can't remember the last time we stuck 4 or 5 past someone

West Ham a couple of years ago. Best hat trick.