HM Revenue &Customs - Help needed

wontoofree

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why I live in Southern California bonny lad, have done for more than 50 years but have never taken out American citizenship, never will. I am English, a Geordie, and British. And when I die my ashes will be brought home to Gateshead. Where do you live again?

Scotland so wtf has what happens in Britain got to fo with you. If you love GB so much live here.

Aren't the Scottish nationalists intendind to leave the UK? Bit hypocritical if so.

In what way I think England and Scotland should control their own destinies. I don't slag americans off for wanting a more federalist model with higher state control or vice versa cos that's their country and it's up to them. If someone abandons a country to live abroad it's hypocritical to have a go at people wanting to shape their own future.

In what way I think England and Scotland should control their own destinies. I don't slag americans off for wanting a more federalist model with higher state control or vice versa cos that's their country and it's up to them. If someone abandons a country to live abroad it's hypocritical to have a go at people wanting to shape their own future.

I want no more and no less.

Scotland, so wtf has what happens in Britain got to fo with you. If you love GB so much live here.

Apart from my 2 California born bairns, and 1 American born grandson, all my aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, & old friends live in the North East. That answer your first question?

During my time in the Merchant Navy I grew to love the sunshine and decided I wanted to live in a place where the sun shone a lot more than it did in the UK. Had the weather in the North East been like Southern California I doubt I would have ever left Tyneside.

That answer your second question?

Apart from my 2 California born bairns, and 1 American born grandson, all my aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, & old friends live in the North East. That answer your first question?

During my time in the Merchant Navy I grew to love the sunshine and decided I wanted to live in a place where the sun shone a lot more than it did in the UK. Had the weather in the North East been like Southern California I doubt I would have ever left Tyneside.

That answer your second question?

No offence Noelie but if the most important thing in your life was a decent weather forecast then perhaps you weren't as big a Newcastle fan as you

thought you were :P

No offence Noelie but if the most important thing in your life was a decent weather forecast then perhaps you weren't as big a Newcastle fan as you

thought you were :P

eeeehyebuggerman, aa must admit aa went te sea an' California wi nee regard fer the Lads, aa wus a reet selfish sod, nivver a thowt fer any bugger but me.

Indeed, it's much better to use our postal votes to return conservative govts we don't have to live under, and fuck you off.......

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Hi again.

Second, and almost certainly my last, post on this forum, and this time I'm definitely NOT asking for your assistance.

Number 9, I exempt from any criticism.

Obviously I made a major error in asking the Toon Army for help, although it was more out of naivety than stupidity, as I was under the misguided impression that football fans anywhere would help other football fans out. WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS.

The bile and abuse was directed not only at Rangers, but more because I am Scottish, and that is what surprised me most. I used to work in Saudi Arabia, and the overwhelming majority of Brits that I encountered were of the 'English' variety. For years I had to listen to, and put up with, things like "The Queen of England", "The future King of England", "English passports", "The Prime Minister of England", and my personal favourite [NOT] "England's North Sea oil", without showing disrespect, even though they are all disrespectful to me. I think you call it 'dignity' - something you slack-jawed, knuckle dragging, brave keyboard warriors seem to lack.

Slainte Mhath

ps the above is Gaelic, and in no way derogatory.

Where exactly have you been abused on here for being Scottish?

I was just about to post something hilarious about battering and (re-)frying that chip on his shoulder, if that counts.

I see only one post that even brings up the question of being Scottish, which is Noelie's. Then a discussion of Scottish nationalism/separatism followed, some of which may have offended you, but guess what - that's the internet.

The "bile and abuse" are for your arrogance in stating that you have a "rightful place" in the SPL. You have nothing. Your former club has ceased to exist. Why that happened is a convoluted and disgraceful affair but it boils down to epic mismanagement of your club, which we as Newcastle fans can surely relate to. That said, you claim to have "won" the case which is inaccurate, you claim "unfair victimisation" (do us a favour), and you claim a status that you are simply no longer entitled to.

Take your victim complex someplace else. I know I have sympathy for the fans of a mismanaged club, but not for fans who cannot face reality - through no fault of your fanbase, Rangers violated many laws and have been brought to account for that. Time to man up and deal with it.

Obviously I made a major error in asking the Toon Army for help, although it was more out of naivety than stupidity, as I was under the misguided impression that football fans anywhere would help other football fans out. WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS.

Where the fuck did you dream this shit up from? :lol:

football fans dont really hate each other, they take the piss and abuse each other in times of misfortune. Tough shit. And try telling any citizen of Manchester that you pricks give a shit about anything, least of all the plight of anyone bar your fuckin selves.

Edited by PaddockLad

Hi again.

Second, and almost certainly my last, post on this forum, and this time I'm definitely NOT asking for your assistance.

Number 9, I exempt from any criticism.

The bile and abuse was directed not only at Rangers, but more because I am Scottish, and that is what surprised me most. I used to work in Saudi Arabia, and the overwhelming majority of Brits that I encountered were of the 'English' variety. For years I had to listen to, and put up with, things like "The Queen of England", "The future King of England", "English passports", "The Prime Minister of England", and my personal favourite [NOT] "England's North Sea oil", without showing disrespect, even though they are all disrespectful to me. I think you call it 'dignity' - something you slack-jawed, knuckle dragging, brave keyboard warriors seem to lack.

Slainte Mhath

ps the above is Gaelic, and in no way derogatory.

I personally have no problem with the sweaty socks. A fine race of people indeed.

I do though detest Rangers and Celtic and the bigotry they* bring with them.

*I'm happy to accept not all are bigots but they should being doing more to rid their own Clubs of these vile cretins.

If in doubt, play the victim card.

To be honest, are you not getting the 'tough shit' attitude from pretty much all fans except maybe your pals Chelsea?

The club did something illegal that gave them an advantage which helped them to win lots of domestic trophies. They got caught, they got punished. Game ower.