HM Revenue &Customs - Help needed

wontoofree

Hi,

New member, first post, and I'm asking for your assistance.

Glasgow Rangers has been the subject of unfair victimisation by HM Revenue & Customs over the past few years, the case being sabotaged by the leakage of confidential financial information from HMRC, resulting in Administration and subsequent Liquidation.

Despite us finally winning the case against HMRC, it was too late to prevent liquidation and relegation to the lowest level of the League - an altogether shameful action precipitated by HMRC.

We are desperately trying to bring HMRC to book, as well as restoring our rightful position in the SPL, and would really appreciate your help by voting for the E-petition linked below. We would also be very grateful if you could take the time to get your relatives, friends and colleagues to vote as well, as we still require a lot of votes.

I realise this is a bit of an imposition, but as fellow football supporters, I hope you can help us.

Essentially, you only have to supply your name, address and email address. You will then receive a confirmation email, presumably to ensure that your email address is genuine, which you only have to acknowledge, and your vote is then recorded.

PLEASE DO ALL YOU CAN TO ASSIST THIS PETITION.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42143

[may require cutting and pasting on your browser]

Thank you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's unfair about it?

Presumably because Rangers thought/think that the laws don't apply to them.

They admitted double contracts - the HMRC should have pursued it further imo - and if the new club want their "history" they should pay back all the money they owe.

They can get to fuck for all I care. Celtic can too.

I think a lot of Scottish clubs have been cheated out of the chance to compete by these two bastards. I think Aberdeen should win everything. :banana:

What a load of shit.

Firstly the use of employee benefit trusts is a fairly well known tax dodge, enabling Rangers to gain an advantage in paying their players which I assume other SPL clubs didn't get. So blame the Board of Oldco not HMRC who are only doing their job in trying to stamp out tax fiddles....I don't see a petition for Starbucks or Google claiming victimisation.

Secondly I understand the case is under appeal - so hasn't been "won" by Oldco - the first hearing being a tax tribunal which only returned a majority verdict.....so hardly exoneration.

So, no.

Hi,

New member, first post, and I'm asking for your assistance.

Glasgow Rangers has been the subject of unfair victimisation by HM Revenue & Customs over the past few years, the case being sabotaged by the leakage of confidential financial information from HMRC, resulting in Administration and subsequent Liquidation.

Despite us finally winning the case against HMRC, it was too late to prevent liquidation and relegation to the lowest level of the League - an altogether shameful action precipitated by HMRC.

We are desperately trying to bring HMRC to book, as well as restoring our rightful position in the SPL, and would really appreciate your help by voting for the E-petition linked below. We would also be very grateful if you could take the time to get your relatives, friends and colleagues to vote as well, as we still require a lot of votes.

I realise this is a bit of an imposition, but as fellow football supporters, I hope you can help us.

Essentially, you only have to supply your name, address and email address. You will then receive a confirmation email, presumably to ensure that your email address is genuine, which you only have to acknowledge, and your vote is then recorded.

PLEASE DO ALL YOU CAN TO ASSIST THIS PETITION.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/42143

[may require cutting and pasting on your browser]

Thank you.

:CT:

The flowers of Scotland are trying to dismantle the United Kingdom, breaking the Union by becoming an independent nation.

The Scottish Football Association wouldn't participate in the Olympic Games as part of a Great Britain team.

Yet here you are asking yer auld enemies the English for help. FUCK OFF.

The flowers of Scotland are trying to dismantle the United Kingdom, breaking the Union by becoming an independent nation.

The Scottish Football Association wouldn't participate in the Olympic Games as part of a Great Britain team.

Where do you live again?

Where do you live again?

Why I live in Southern California bonny lad, have done for more than 50 years but have never taken out American citizenship, never will. I am English, a Geordie, and British. And when I die my ashes will be brought home to Gateshead. Where do you live again?

You might find Rangers fans are the least likely to vote for a break up of the Union, seeing as they tend to be, to put it mildly, Unionists themselves.

The SFA is a village hall comittee run by fat useless bastards hell bent on protecting their seat at FIFA's table, and their personal perks that go with it. It has historically always been thus, rather than them having a new found desire to rip up the union jack.

Apart from that, your post is spot on :good:

Fuck off Rangers, you're not wanted by anyone bar, ironically, Celtic :)