Newcastle United - Liverpool

Aeris

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also have to say, my main gripe with Liverpool Football Club, (never just Liverpool), is their plethora of ex-players who are on the television/radio all the time talking about Liverpool Football Club, (never just Liverpool) and their army of fans with accents from anywhere but Merseyside who saturate these fucking phone-in shows.

Stan Collywobble: "Were yow at the gime todaye? Phone up 'Call Collywobble' and let me know what happened..........And first up we have Gareth from London who wants to talk about Liverpool Football Club, Gareth, you're on 'Call Collywobble' spike tow me"

Gareth, Cockney Red: "Orwite, Stan? Yer a legend mate, blah blah blah, Lick arse, lick arse, brilliant show, Brendan needs sacked/Brendan's going ter take us to the champions league [delete as appropriate depending on result]."

Stan Collywobble: "Thank yow Gareth, interesting vie-owpoints on Liverpool Football Club from Gareth, next on the line to 'Call Collywobble' we have Eamonn from Cork who wants to talk about Luis Saurez and how he is gowing to help Liverpool Football Club. Talk tow me Eamonn"

Also have to say, my main gripe with Liverpool Football Club, (never just Liverpool), is their plethora of ex-players who are on the television/radio all the time talking about Liverpool Football Club, (never just Liverpool) and their army of fans with accents from anywhere but Merseyside who saturate these fucking phone-in shows.

Stan Collywobble: "Were yow at the gime todaye? Phone up 'Call Collywobble' and let me know what happened..........And first up we have Gareth from London who wants to talk about Liverpool Football Club, Gareth, you're on 'Call Collywobble' spike tow me"

Gareth, Cockney Red: "Orwite, Stan? Yer a legend mate, blah blah blah, Lick arse, lick arse, brilliant show, Brendan needs sacked/Brendan's going ter take us to the champions league [delete as appropriate depending on result]."

Stan Collywobble: "Thank yow Gareth, interesting vie-owpoints on Liverpool Football Club from Gareth, next on the line to 'Call Collywobble' we have Eamonn from Cork who wants to talk about Luis Saurez and how he is gowing to help Liverpool Football Club. Talk tow me Eamonn"

:lol:

Stan Collywobble: "Koip the calls comeeng, we've got Stoivoi a Newcastle fan from the tewn, what av yow got to soi Stoivoi?"

Stoivoi "Last season when we played them I was spat at by them, the wall pushing cunts dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Let's take this time to remember Fish getting banned for his questions when he did gone fishing for this lot.

:D

:lol: It took one of them coming on here to work out the joke, despite them having an amazing sense of humour...

I think I've got a dormant RAWK account somewhere. Am willing to take over thread-starting duties on this one, but only if I can ask them if they agree with Stevie about his perception of their club.

If you don't mind, it'd be good to get an idea of what they think.

I've had a look at RAWK before as well. It's a surreal police state of a forum. They live in fear of moderators and have to conform to all the social ideals espoused by Liverpool Football Club. It's almost like they're part of a cult.

There's kowtowing and grovelling to moderators and everything.

I don't think anyone is allowed to comment in their match threads even, they have a weird pseudo commentary...

I've had a look at RAWK before as well. It's a surreal police state of a forum. They live in fear of moderators and have to conform to all the social ideals espoused by Liverpool Football Club. It's almost like they're part of a cult.

There's kowtowing and grovelling to moderators and everything.

I don't think anyone is allowed to comment in their match threads even, they have a weird pseudo commentary...

The defence of Dalglish towards the end was like wandering into East Berlin before the wall came down.

With the absence of Colo, I shudder at the thought of Willo against Liverpool.

What 2 central defenders will Pardew pair on Saturday? I think I would go for Saylor & Mbiwa if Saylors fit.

These early games SUCK.

Got to be up for quarter to five on Saturday morning ...... and quarter after five next Sunday morning. Don't the schedulers give any consideration to us overseas oldies!!

These early games SUCK.

Got to be up for quarter to five on Saturday morning ...... and quarter after five next Sunday morning. Don't the schedulers give any consideration to us overseas oldies!!

P......V......R.....then you can wake up whenever you want.

We're gunna get panned. Our defense vs their two forwards = oh dear I'm afraid. Yes a negative comment but I'm just being what I think is realistic. We've got sod all consistency also. We have two Newcastle teams. 1) The utter fuckin wank that turned up against Hull and Everton for example. 2) The far far better performances against Villa and Cardiff. Which team will turn up tomorrow?? Will it be Wank or Winners? God only knows!!

I'm concerned if Coloccini isn;t back for the mackems we could be in bother in that match too - it depends how influential Poyet can be and how quickly I suppose.