mackems vs Newcastle United

Brock Manson

Score predictions? Line-ups? HF graphs?

It's going to be one hell of a game. They'll be desperate, desperate to beat us but our lads know they can't put in a second abject performance in against the mackems. We're probably favourites given their dismal league form, but it doesn't really matter in the derby.

Now that Cattermole's back playing for them I can see him getting sent off for a lunge.

2-1 Newcastle, Ben Arfa and Remy.

Horrible watching the last one, but really looking forward to watching this. :nufc:

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-9 :lol:

Still really stings that one.

Hope our lot approach this game in a professional manner, don't look down on this rabble and expect to just turn up and win. We have to stay above their level and not get dragged down to their level which we have a couple of times recently, Cattermole will be running round like a twat kicking everyone so hopefully Tiote and Cabaye just get on with their game and let him get sent off.

Good player tbh.

My mistake Tom getting myself mixed up with that useless striker they have, didn't realize they'd loaned Ki from Swansea. He's ok but I'd expect our midfield to dominate theirs.