mackems vs Newcastle United

Brock Manson

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably true about our coaching staff being rubbish too. There cant be many other explanations for players that have played together for a reasonable time now being this clueless and incoherent.

christmas tree was right about sissoko

Obviously fuck all to do with he and others regressing under the manager and lack of coaching staff that we have?

This is about the least bothered I've been about losing a derby. No idea why.

Possibly because they'll most likely go down and I've got our own affairs to think about.

This is about the least bothered I've been about losing a derby. No idea why.

Possibly because they'll most likely go down and I've got our own affairs to think about.

For me and my mate at least we felt it helped that it was so early in the season. The 3-0 was far worse because of when it happened last season, amongst other things.

A disgrace of a club

Cowardly. I might write something happy one day. Having said that though, my blog is about Newcastle United and football, so I doubt it. I’m no different to anyone who supports the club today, hungover, suffering, of course it’s only a game, but losing to them when you care so passionately about the club is very difficult to take.

Before the game Pardew said, “One of the things on my agenda to prove is that we will be putting out a very similar team to that one. The same players are available, Remy is the only change.

“We were tired from that Benfica quarter-final – no doubt about that in my mind but that needs to be proved because if we get beat again, I ain’t got that argument this time.”

Yet we did get beat Alan and this is what you said afterwards, “I didn’t think it was a free kick for their second goal.” No more excuses. Look at facts not excuses, we lost to the team who have had the worst start of any football club in the history of the Premier League, a team what had scored 5 and conceded 21 in the first eight games. Pardew is a disgrace and so are all of the players. It’s very easy to get all Billy Britain about it, but the vast majority of our players are cowards. Or they certainly were yesterday. Sissoko is 6ft3 and built like Patrick Vieira, yet he is a mouse, he truly is. He should be bullying midfields with his frame but he has all the heart of a coward. You can say the same about the rest too. We started that game yesterday and the players didn’t even seem to know what formation we were playing. Ben Arfa was supposed to be in the middle yet he was dropping deep so every attack it looked like we had no centre forward. It tells you how utterly shit we were that I think most toon fans welcomed the fact that Shola came on. ”Get in here comes Shola!!” If that sentence doesn’t define the embarrassment we are and were, then I don’t know what does.

This may sound bitter but I still think Sunderland are shit, and I think they have an outstanding chance of being relegated, yet a club with 1 point in 8 games, who’s confidence was supposed to be shot out fought so called superior players. I’m sorry but it’s not acceptable. We’ve all been ridiculously loyal to Pardew, but in my view he should lose his job. 0-3 to Sunderland, 0-6 to Liverpool and 1-2 to Sunderland in the space of 6 months would see any manager sacked, other than an arselicking mouth piece who is the only manager in football who states once a week “the fan av to understand we can’t compete wiv the big boys”, just fuck off you greyed haired cunt. Five years ago we were generating more money than Borussia Dortmund, of course we can compete but we won’t and never will while our owner doesn’t give a fuck and our manager is a feeble coward who won’t stand up to him. The whole club stinks was than at any point since 1985 which is when I started supporting the club. McKeag was hugely unpopular but he didn’t have anything like the personal fortune this fat cunt has. ”Newcastle aint getting any more of my money” a man who’s business made £300m profit in the last financial year. Fat bastard. We need more British players, or we need players who aren’t going to wave the white flag at the tiniest point where we need to display grit and passion.

http://moderndaydoilum.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/a-disgrace-of-a-club/

Think peoples perceptions of our players talents/ceiling of ability are a step or two above of the reality.

Sissoko's never been much of a goalscorer so I think you can forget about the goal threat he posed in his first few games, his touch is a bit iffy too, but if he cuts out the sloppiness with his passing and manages to impose himself more regularly in the way you'd expect his physique would allow him to, he can be a solid premiership centre mid for us. Just can't see him ever being more than that.

Would like to stop hearing people say 'They're French internationals!', as though having a handful of caps for a weak France side should mean they're tearing up the Premier League.

Cabaye is ace though. And Cisse is shit. No touch, no use in build up, not even making decent runs anymore.

A disgrace of a club

Cowardly. I might write something happy one day. Having said that though, my blog is about Newcastle United and football, so I doubt it. I’m no different to anyone who supports the club today, hungover, suffering, of course it’s only a game, but losing to them when you care so passionately about the club is very difficult to take.

Before the game Pardew said, “One of the things on my agenda to prove is that we will be putting out a very similar team to that one. The same players are available, Remy is the only change.

“We were tired from that Benfica quarter-final – no doubt about that in my mind but that needs to be proved because if we get beat again, I ain’t got that argument this time.”

Yet we did get beat Alan and this is what you said afterwards, “I didn’t think it was a free kick for their second goal.” No more excuses. Look at facts not excuses, we lost to the team who have had the worst start of any football club in the history of the Premier League, a team what had scored 5 and conceded 21 in the first eight games. Pardew is a disgrace and so are all of the players. It’s very easy to get all Billy Britain about it, but the vast majority of our players are cowards. Or they certainly were yesterday. Sissoko is 6ft3 and built like Patrick Vieira, yet he is a mouse, he truly is. He should be bullying midfields with his frame but he has all the heart of a coward. You can say the same about the rest too. We started that game yesterday and the players didn’t even seem to know what formation we were playing. Ben Arfa was supposed to be in the middle yet he was dropping deep so every attack it looked like we had no centre forward. It tells you how utterly shit we were that I think most toon fans welcomed the fact that Shola came on. ”Get in here comes Shola!!” If that sentence doesn’t define the embarrassment we are and were, then I don’t know what does.

This may sound bitter but I still think Sunderland are shit, and I think they have an outstanding chance of being relegated, yet a club with 1 point in 8 games, who’s confidence was supposed to be shot out fought so called superior players. I’m sorry but it’s not acceptable. We’ve all been ridiculously loyal to Pardew, but in my view he should lose his job. 0-3 to Sunderland, 0-6 to Liverpool and 1-2 to Sunderland in the space of 6 months would see any manager sacked, other than an arselicking mouth piece who is the only manager in football who states once a week “the fan av to understand we can’t compete wiv the big boys”, just fuck off you greyed haired cunt. Five years ago we were generating more money than Borussia Dortmund, of course we can compete but we won’t and never will while our owner doesn’t give a fuck and our manager is a feeble coward who won’t stand up to him. The whole club stinks was than at any point since 1985 which is when I started supporting the club. McKeag was hugely unpopular but he didn’t have anything like the personal fortune this fat cunt has. ”Newcastle aint getting any more of my money” a man who’s business made £300m profit in the last financial year. Fat bastard. We need more British players, or we need players who aren’t going to wave the white flag at the tiniest point where we need to display grit and passion.

http://moderndaydoilum.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/a-disgrace-of-a-club/

:good:

Mike Ashley = Doesn't give a fuck

JFK = Couldn't give a fuck

Alan Pardew = I'm not sure if I give a fuck

The 3 Fucking stooges it's pitiful

Alan Pardew = Too much fucking.

Mike Ashley = Needs a good fucking.

Joe Kinnear = What the fucking?!

Mike Ashley = Doesn't give a fuck

JFK = Couldn't give a fuck

Alan Pardew = I'm not sure if I give a fuck

The 3 Fucking stooges it's pitiful

Not sure what makes you think Pardew doesn't a give fuck tbh.

He knows this is as good as it'll ever get for him, he won't get a bigger or better job in his career. So even just for his own sake I don't doubt that he cares.

Fact is he's not a great manager, he's got a mixed group of players and he's not supported enough by the owner. Not being great doesn't equal not caring. He's proved his passion many a time, for me.

After that game they can call us "Slow Mo" Newcastle or Newcastle Hope Givers. We were talking with a frend before the game and he said: "I think you're going to lose", "Why is that" i asked and he said "Because they are at the bottom of the table and you are Newcastle, usually you lose games like this.". "True, true" i said.

Edited by Baqchka

Someone once posted a NUFC checklist here. I don't remember all of it, but it went something like:

About to face Newcastle United? Looking for a win? Tick any box that applies and apply for the free points!

[ ] Manager under pressure?

[ ] Manager just sacked?

[ ] Manager just appointed?

[ ] Don't have a manager?

[ ] Won last 5?

[ ] Lost last 5?

[ ] In-form striker?

[ ] Striker who couldn't score in a brothel?

[ ] Haven't beaten us in 40 years?

[ ] Always beat us?

Etc.

Things I've seen in my life time as a NUFC fan:

• Gordon McKeag holding the club back
  • Two home defeats to Sunderland in a row in 99 and 2000 despite the fact we had better sides
  • Shepherd and Douglas Hall slagging our looks off
  • Gazza sold when they said they wouldn't sell
  • Beardsley sold when they said they wouldn't sell
  • A play off defeat to Sunderland when we were by far favourites having finished 12 points above them
  • 1989 relegation
  • 2009 relegation
  • 2-0 home defeats to Bristol Rovers and Notts County
  • Two Cup Final defeats at Wembley, in fact seeing one goal in four visits to watch us at Wembley
  • Keegan leaving the first time
  • Keegan leaving the second time
  • Sir Bobby Robson dying
  • Dalglish and Souness completely ruining brilliant sides with utter dross
  • 6-0 and 3-0 home defeats to Liverpool and Sunderland in the space of a fortnight

....and honest to god, I'm not saying this to exaggerate or anything else, some of those things may seem worse than our present position, but I've never ever felt lower about Newcastle. Losing to the side who had the worst start in Premier League history who happen to be your trampy local rivals, is and was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Things I've seen in my life time as a NUFC fan:

• Gordon McKeag holding the club back
  • Two home defeats to Sunderland in a row in 99 and 2000 despite the fact we had better sides
  • Shepherd and Douglas Hall slagging our looks off
  • Gazza sold when they said they wouldn't sell
  • Beardsley sold when they said they wouldn't sell
  • A play off defeat to Sunderland when we were by far favourites having finished 12 points above them
  • 1989 relegation
  • 2009 relegation
  • 2-0 home defeats to Bristol Rovers and Notts County
  • Two Cup Final defeats at Wembley, in fact seeing one goal in four visits to watch us at Wembley
  • Keegan leaving the first time
  • Keegan leaving the second time
  • Sir Bobby Robson dying
  • Dalglish and Souness completely ruining brilliant sides with utter dross
  • 6-0 and 3-0 home defeats to Liverpool and Sunderland in the space of a fortnight
....and honest to god, I'm not saying this to exaggerate or anything else, some of those things may seem worse than our present position, but I've never ever felt lower about Newcastle. Losing to the side who had the worst start in Premier League history who happen to be your trampy local rivals, is and was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

To be honest, I can't say that losing on Sunday has bothered me that much. I hate everything about the Ashley regime that it's got to the point that I'm so apathetic to it all, that I only go to the match as an excuse to go on the piss. Yes we'll have the odd decent day more often than not it's just the drink that keeps me going!

We were 6 points ahead of Sunnalun, Stevie, not twelve but I know what you're saying. Like the good David Kelly says, it's everything about the Ashley controlled NUFC that depresses. Even when he does something right it's more a case of a broken watch being right twice in a day. (And ticket deals to woo fans are in place as a sweetner to accept mediocrity to a support who now know we've signed up to Loserville under this cunt).

Edited by Howmanheyman

Even when he does something right it's more a case of a broken watch being right twice in a day.

It's no accident when he gets something right or when he creates a shit-storm with some mad-capped bit of insanity. It's clear as day what will work and what will cause a stir.

When we were relegated shit got real. He left Hughton with a team good enough to win the championship. He and Llambias faded into the background and never made a peep. Promotion was secured easily with a feel good mood returned to the whole club. They know that to succeed on the field a media circus is not going to help.

In the Premier league his goal is exposure though, not to finish 7th rather than 17th. So he's happy to whip up a bit of news every few months.