mackems vs Newcastle United

Brock Manson

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waved goodbye to the girlfriend's parents at 9 this morning with precise politeness and charm. Soon as they were round the street corner, sausage sarnie in and opened first tinnie. Just watching it at mates today with a load of us.

Howay the toon lets do these.

Getting nervous about this. Last time I was this nervous we humped them 5-1, so I'm optimistic too. Basically I'm a fucking wreck :lol:

Krul

Debuchy Williamson Dummett Santon

Cabaye Tiote Sissoko

HBA Gouffran Remy

Elliot

Haidara

Obertan

Anita

Ameobis

Cisse

I've got a good feeling about today for some reason - it's time for payback and if that's not enough for players to be motivated then they all need sacking to a man! Bloody miffed Niall Quinn's on Sky again though, he's such a mackem cock-sucker.

Westwood

Bardsley O'Shea Cuellar Dossena

Larsson Cattermole Colback Johnson

Altidore Fletcher

I think the flanks could be hugely important today; if their wide players don't help out the fullbacks they could be really up against it.

That central midfield of theirs is piss weak, I really expect Tiote, Cabaye and Sissoko to step up and really dominate today.

It's the Tiote - Cattermole conundrum that's on my mind. 1st one booked may well be useless for the rest of the match.

:aye: Agreed, just hoping we see a repeat of last weeks Tiote today. Cattermole is going to be completely reckless today like usual so I hope Pardew has told Tiote he'd do more damage if he just stays calm, takes the fouls and plays his game.

:lol: Anyone else seen that flag with Poyet's face on it and the word Legend underneath? I really hope it wasn't Poyet but I'm canny sure it was, find this one of the most pathetic aspects of mackems tbh, no real legends of their own so they cling to any legends of other sides that come to them like Keane and Di Canio.