new films

Kid Dynamite

For the torrent orientated among us get yourselves the ringer and waiting. both quality films. the ringer has jonny knoxville pretending to be retarded to win the special olympics. not very pc but pretty funny.

waiting is like the new clerks, charts a day in the life of the workers at an american bar/restaraunt. only watched it cos i thought ryan reynolds was funny in just friends, but for anyone whos ever worked in a pub serving food its brilliantly observed.

Fun with Dick and Jane is your usual Jim Carrey Tosh.

Oooo... Ryan Reynolds is hot.... :yes

And now, after that pertinent and highly respected remark, I shall bid ye all farewell until the morrow (or, perhaps, Thursday, maybe).

A Cock and Bull Story with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon is supposed to be a canny British-made film. Supposedly irreverant and very funny.

79509[/snapback]

I've heard Brydon & Coogan interviewed twice about this film and they were canny funny. Seen as though they are basically playing themselves in it and a lot of it is unscripted banter it should be good.

A Cock and Bull Story with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon is supposed to be a canny British-made film. Supposedly irreverant and very funny.

79509[/snapback]

I've heard Brydon & Coogan interviewed twice about this film and they were canny funny. Seen as though they are basically playing themselves in it and a lot of it is unscripted banter it should be good.

79603[/snapback]

It does sound good, using the "Extras" style of people playing slightly warped versions of themselves.

Jarhead is excellent and a DVD quality copy is out there now ;)

79619[/snapback]

Looks good, might take a look at that this week.

Crash

it's really really well composed, some of the actors are suspect however. Still an enjoyable and involving film. It's like Traffic's less complicated, neurotic and whiney sister.