Newcastle vs Manchester City

Aeris

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye the way Hart is playing he might Miskick something into his own net.

Pity he's unlikely to play in this as it's a League Cup game, Pantilimon will be looking at this as an audition for a starting spot.

See AP is now trying to pedal the "we want to win a cup" line. Oh aye, righto. Read him like a fucking book. We'll have some half decent players come in for a chance like Anita and get stuffed in front of poor crowd.

If ever there was a game to bouycourt it's this, they've said they're not interested in the cups and we will get humped anyway. Just don't go.

A Cup game where we're going to get hammered on a cold Wednesday night in October after a derby defeat with live TV coverage on Sky? They'll be lucky to get 23,000 in.

A Cup game where we're going to get hammered on a cold Wednesday night in October after a derby defeat with live TV coverage on Sky? They'll be lucky to get 23,000 in.

Thats what we got v Spurs after KK walked. There was a widespread and much mentioned plan to boycott that game. This time its as natural as breathing to just say "fuck that"...no need for an online campaign this time...well done Mike, good work son..

I'd be surprised if there's 23000 there me. Utterly disgusting. We just have to sit there and take it like Robert de Niro when the mob shoot Joe Pesci in Goodfellas for now. There's literally fuck all we can do. Nothing. Boycotting matches makes no difference we'll still be wealthier this season than last even if no one was there with this sky deal.

Tacky as it is it might be time for the bed sheet brigade to come out to play seeing as these next few games are televised. Don't boycott the games go and let them know how you feel shout & sing loud & proud let the world know what's going on here. Remember Ashley didn't like it the last time support the team support the club but DONT support Ashley.

So glad I bothered to get a ticket for this a few weeks ago. I really can't wait to see us get twatted.

I suspect a team something like;

Krul

Debuchy, Williamson, Mbiwa, Haidara

Anita, Tiote, Marveaux

Shola, Sammy,

Cisse.

That team would get relegated in a heartbeat and against a citeh team that will be bringing in players like Milner, Richards, Jovetic we will get fucking murdered!

Why the fuck to we bother when the club aren' at all!

Edited by David Kelly