Time ripe for new manager

aimaad22

Whats left in the season for us?? We need to show the kind of form we havent shown for two years to get anywhere near a european place via the league. And lets not think about the fa cup shall we, it'll be a bloody miracle if we can get to the semis again. Realistically its very unlikely we're going to get into europe or win the fa cup.. So where do the players get the motivation from?? Surely they have to have something to go on about?? Loads of games left to play.

I think the new manager should get his chance now. Like I said there's hardly anything left in the season, so the new manager should get used to the job in theses comings months except of wasting the next season like souness did. Come next season, if the manager is decent enough, we'll have a good strong squad ready to start afresh with a more capable manager who has had already the time to get acquainted with them. If we wait till close season to sack souness, godness knows what the fool would have done to us till then. Plus, the new manager will then take his time to get familiar with things. This is the ideal time.

SACK HIM AND GIVE US A REASON TO CELEBRATE FOR ONCE..................( a plea unto fat fred)

staggering to think the amount of money we spent in pre season only to be served up a load of injuries and a big dollop of tripe on the pitch. i dont think FF can swallow his pride and admit he was wrong.

I still cant believe we can't afford to sack him.

Yes we have spent an obscene amount of money, some could argue wasted, throughout the summer and no one wants a Leeds scenario..but each league placing is worth half a million pound surely the business at the club can see that the couple of million needed could easily be recouped.

By installing a new man in charge and with some teamwork, tactics and confidence throughout the squad a rise up the table would quicly pay off Souness and his pals..

Couldn't agree more with scottish mag. The man is destroying us, to save the club he has to be gotten rid of. Simple as that. If we sack him close season it'll cost us more since the new manager will take his time as well.

A few statistics:

1 points from a possible 12

8 points from a possible 27

26 points from a possible 63

Just sack him FFS. Don't wait for 3 straight losses and then a penalty miss or 93rd minute equaliser meaning the team's suddenly on a "high" again and he should stay.

dont see why we should pay any sort of compensation to G.S. for sacking him okyeah he has a contract to do a job but he is'nt fulfilling that job. Like most of us that are working for a living we have a contract of work but if we dont do our jobs correctly we can be sacked,so why is G.S. any different than us he is'nt performing his job correctly so sack the bxxxxxd. Maybe we could sue him for revenue lost this season. This season for us is well and truly stuffed would hate to think we could be having a Tyne & Wear derby next season because if we do we all no where we would be :yes Souness you are the weakest link good fxxxxxg bye.

A few statistics:

1 points from a possible 12

8 points from a possible 27

26 points from a possible 63

Just sack him FFS. Don't wait for 3 straight losses and then a penalty miss or 93rd minute equaliser meaning the team's suddenly on a "high" again and he should stay.

79327[/snapback]

I think even more significant are the stats when you compare the matches with and without Michael Owen:

6 points from a possible 33 when Owen wasn't playing.

20 points from a possible 30 when Owen was playing.

There wasn't a huge difference in performances, because Newcastle were playing shite in all games so far. So we are in fact relying on the goal poaching abilities of one single player....

Can we afford NOT to sack him? Is the question the Fat Cernt should be asking himself.

79355[/snapback]

Exactly!

And i've long thought the same as Scottish Mag. Any decent manager would finish several places higher up in the prem than the current fuckwitt, and those places are worth alot of money and would cover any pay off Fat Fred was stupid enough to have entitled Souness to.

I'm willing to put in £100 of my own money towards the "get rid of Souness" campaign. Who's with me? :yes

79356[/snapback]

B) Sing me up!

Seriously though, imagine say 40,000 of the fans put in even a tenner, it would help soften the blow for Fat Fred and if we all put in £100 he could be out on his arse right now!!!

I'm willing to put in £100 of my own money towards the "get rid of Souness" campaign. Who's with me? :yes

79356[/snapback]

B) Sing me up!

Seriously though, imagine say 40,000 of the fans put in even a tenner, it would help soften the blow for Fat Fred and if we all put in £100 he could be out on his arse right now!!!

79361[/snapback]

It's the whole "why should I pay Souness after the shite he's caused" against the whole "but at least we'll see the back of the useless tosser"

79356[/snapback]

:PSing me up!

79361[/snapback]

*Adopts operatic falsetto* "Me up!"

B)

79356[/snapback]

:PSing me up!

79361[/snapback]

*Adopts operatic falsetto* "Me up!"

B)

79367[/snapback]

:yes

And Shearegol is right, it would seriously piss fans of to have to pay the bastard more money from our pockets to seemingly reward him for shitting on us for his time here.

I'm already counting the time it will take to recover from Souness in years, I would gladly part with a little cash to get rid now, in fact if it guarantees his removal you can put me down for a grand, and I mean that!

If only I was in a position where I could be sacked for being incompetent and expect to receive a pay out !

79543[/snapback]

One out of two ain't bad. ;)

If only I was in a position where I could be sacked for being incompetent and expect to receive a pay out !

79543[/snapback]

One out of two ain't bad. ;)

79613[/snapback]

Nah, I'm incontinent, not incompetent ! ;)

If the fat man has Shearer lined up then big Al himself should do the right thing and step up NOW. He has equalled wor Jackie's record so he can retire and taking nothing away from Milburn's feat and also installing himself in the records as an equally great Newcastle player.

Also if the fat man won't pay him off, redeploy the fucker. Souness as scout, maybe in the Russian/Siberian region. Let's see how long it takes for him to do the right thing and resign then!

If the fat man has Shearer lined up then big Al himself should do the right thing and step up NOW. He has equalled wor Jackie's record so he can retire and taking nothing away from Milburn's feat and also installing himself in the records as an equally great Newcastle player.

Also if the fat man won't pay him off, redeploy the fucker. Souness as scout, maybe in the Russian/Siberian region. Let's see how long it takes for him to do the right thing and resign then!

79782[/snapback]

Shearer could pay him off out of his own pocket. It would be like buying his first managerial role.

79782[/snapback]

Shearer could pay him off out of his own pocket. It would be like buying his first managerial role.

79790[/snapback]

Gemmill, now you're just being silly ;)