Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could still be a replacement for Ba! But if he is then at least replacing him with someone who appears to be quality.

Fear it could well mean the end of one of Tiote, Colo or Krul which would mean they would need replacing also.

Hopefully though it's just a sign we're really giving Europe a go!

Cheer up. Look on the positive side, if something it happens, it happens. No point worrying about speculation in your mind.

The Dembas came in two by two (hurrah hurrah)

The Dembas came in two by two muhnuhmuhnuh and something too

And all go laasdflkj ;fa k;ljasf

ahem

I struggle with the rest :blush:

Could still be a replacement for Ba! But if he is then at least replacing him with someone who appears to be quality.

Fear it could well mean the end of one of Tiote, Colo or Krul which would mean they would need replacing also.

Cheer up. Look on the positive side, if something it happens, it happens. No point worrying about speculation in your mind.

Aye agreed fuck the negativity for once, the fact is we've signed a very good player for £10m and at this moment haven't sold anyone we can moan if they sell but at the minute lets be happy.

None of us are sure of this blokes intentions many, myself included, see him as a bloke who just wants to get money from us but let's be honest nolan and Barton were being cunts, carroll money was mental and Enrique wasn't signing a new deal. Still very unsure of the man but at the moment I'm on cloud 9, speaking of which I wonder if Cisse is getting number 9.

The Dembas came in two by two they both got signed by Alan Pardew

And they scored some goals whilst Ben Arfa watched from the bench

ahem

FYP.

The Dembas came in two by two they both got signed by Alan Pardew

And they scored some goals whilst Ben Arfa watched from the bench

ahem

FYP.

Excellent :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I couldnt help being excited about this if I tried, it's great news.

And if this was a signing the last board had made I'd have no concerns at all.

But I haven't been asleep for the past three years, I know what generally happens when we get our hopes up under the fat cunt. As do you.

But I am happy today and if I still am at the end of the window I'll even give Ashley credit for this.